Forum:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Testicles

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

Default Testicles

Now that we have some active male posters paying attention to the threads I'd love to ask some questions about part of the male anatomy....

Testicles, as the title so clearly says

They are so mysterious to me. You hear of some guys that like them touched, some than don't , some that like it rougher, some that like it gentle.. etc etc.. I realize its all personal preference.. so my questions are more:

For those of you that like them touched... does it give off a sexual sensation like the penis does? Is it different, if so, how so?

And I have been monitering my boyfriends testicles during oral sex... (lol monitoring) and I've noticed when they are furthest from the body he is less close to orgasm than when they are drawn up... is that the way it works or is that a kooky observation?
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Junior Member Array

I believe it that when the woman play with my testicle it feel good to me. Not like penis ofcourse but it feel like woman is my slave. It feel like to me that woman is so beneath me that she is not worthy of penis and only testicle.

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by manjuice View Post
    I believe it that when the woman play with my testicle it feel good to me. Not like penis ofcourse but it feel like woman is my slave. It feel like to me that woman is so beneath me that she is not worthy of penis and only testicle.
    wow. hmmm, just one?
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array OG612's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless Dork View Post
    For those of you that like them touched... does it give off a sexual sensation like the penis does? Is it different, if so, how so?
    It's different than having my penis played with. Sometimes I like it. Sometimes I don't. It all depends on the woman.

And I have been monitering my boyfriends testicles during oral sex... (lol monitoring) and I've noticed when they are furthest from the body he is less close to orgasm than when they are drawn up... is that the way it works or is that a kooky observation?
    When a man is close to orgasm, his scrotum tightens up and draws the testicles up a little bit to help promote ejaculation. So it's not just a "kooky" observation.

And if you have questions about sex from a man's point of view, or about the male anatomy, I'll do my best to answer your question.

OG
    Through hypnosis, I create confident men and women to succeed in all facets of their lives. This place will soon get very interesting

Hmm, good question..

A good few months ago, my girlfriend was talking to her friend, who is quite expierenced around the foreplay reigon.. And her friend told her that next time she has a chance, to play with my testes..

That weekend, me and my gf where in bed, and I started to play with her, (fingering).. we where lying side by side facing each other. Her hand went down, and I THOUGHT she was going to start rubbing me off, but it kept going down.. And she started to play with my testes. My scrotum was hung, loose, as it was warm, so they where much easier to play with.

Kinda hard to explain on an online forum, would be easier with a model xD

No but.. She played with them, kinda like two marbels in a bag.. Rolling them about in her hands.. It was pretty gentel, which is what I liked.. I wouldnt like it rough or anything..

That was the only time she ever done it, but from what I remember I did enjoy it quite a bit, and it did give off a nice sexual sensation.. I dont quite remember if it was better than playing with my penis though.. I THINK, the longer she was playing with them, the less pleasurable it got..

But I would defo like it again sometime.

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My guy loves to have then gently sucked on and just held sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by WildChild View Post
    My guy loves to have then gently sucked on and just held sometimes.
    My gf sucked on mine once, I asked her too, to see what it was like.. Wasnt very pleasnt, felt like someone had grabbed my ball and squeezed it as hard as they could

Though.. saying that, the reason she was sucking so hard was because we were trying to find out if it was possible to give a hicki on my sack.. lol

Maybe gently would be alot more pleasurable, something to try next time I have the chance..
    http://i27.tinypic.com/fn8mqf.jpg
    UK - Northern Ireland

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ask her to take a testicle in her mouth, gently and act as though she is swallowing. That mouth action seems to really do the job. Also licking and circling with her tongue.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array OG612's Avatar

Loafer, if you liked her fondling your sac, have her plug a finger in your arse next time you're feeling squirrely. I did that a few weeks back with one of my FBs and rather enjoyed it until her nail scraped the wall. Then again I was drunk so... but it felt good at the time.

OG
    Through hypnosis, I create confident men and women to succeed in all facets of their lives. This place will soon get very interesting

Not a man, but I've been experimenting on my bf lately. He doesn't enjoy the sensation of them being played with. Apparently nothing sexual about it, for him. However, tongue and mouth play do provoke a sexual air. It's warm and teasing. He wasn't very clear on why it felt good, though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast