Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wife has a lover

Banned from WH Array

Default wife has a lover

My wife and I are both in our late 30's.We are an attractive couple especially my wife who has sexy figure and great looks.We have an adventrous sex life and my wife accepts my need to dress as a baby girl.I love the feeling of wearing a nappy plastic pants and frilly pastel pink satin panties with matching short nighties ect.The issue we do have is that my wife gets very little satisfaction from penetration because I have a very small penis,just 3 inches when aroused.For some time my wife talked about introducing another man into the bedroom.We agreed on this and now 3 months later she brings home her boyfreind.I'm dressed as "baby susie" and I watch them make love in our bed.Its quite exciting for all of us and I love to see my wife being pleasured by a much bigger well endowed man ,about 7 inches!.I find it humiliating but I question if this threesome will some how damage our marriage.Do you think we should continue with this and would I be selfish if I were to say no to any more of her having sex with another man?

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

There was another poster very simular to you.. In the way that he wanted to be a girl and in the way that he was 4"'s, so other posters here new, know.. He also had other thoughts that were, different.

I am wondering therefore, why your wife stays with you, what does she say as to her reasons, what does she love about you?

I would also ask you, if you have other fetishes, only so we can comprehend if the marriage would work.

And, it seems that you accept what she does and she does it, so why would it damage your marriage unless, your humiliation is starting to turn to anger...

Have you two tried toys.. with each other...

Have you spent ages down south on her.....

Are there in-other-words other ways in which you can satisfy your wife by being an excellent lover.

Does she like you dressing up....

Lots of questions to ask before really, people can answer.

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Banned from WH Array

Quote Originally Posted by CHANDLERS WISH View Post
    There was another poster very simular to you.. In the way that he wanted to be a girl and in the way that he was 4"'s, so other posters here new, know.. He also had other thoughts that were, different.

I am wondering therefore, why your wife stays with you, what does she say as to her reasons, what does she love about you?

I would also ask you, if you have other fetishes, only so we can comprehend if the marriage would work.

And, it seems that you accept what she does and she does it, so why would it damage your marriage unless, your humiliation is starting to turn to anger...

Have you two tried toys.. with each other...

Have you spent ages down south on her.....

Are there in-other-words other ways in which you can satisfy your wife by being an excellent lover.

Does she like you dressing up....

Lots of questions to ask before really, people can answer.

CW

My wife loves me for all kinds of reasons its only the sex (penetration) which is the issue.yes we have tried sex toys but she "missis the feeling of a bigger penis".

I do spend lots of time giving her oral and all kinds of other things.

Yes she likes to see me in my baby clothes but only because she knows how much I enjoy all the frilly pink satin ect.

I like the humiliation of knowing and seeing a much "bigger " man pleasing her whilst I'm dressed as a baby girl.However that is where my fetish ends,in other words no I don't have any other desires.

I'm not angry just confused that this may eventually damage out marraige to some degree.I suppose I would like to know what the women on here think about this situation ,have they done this with their partners and if so how did things work out?

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

There are fetish sites devoted to dressing as an infant, ANR, diapering and all that. You are will find people who have or are doing this, there. Here there may be few but not many, that's pretty specialized.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

It could potentially damage the marriage. Bringing in a third person always carries that risk. However, three way relationships aren't uncommon. I'm guessing the lover is someone you feel comfortable with. I'd say it's just as likely you'll permanently incorporate the third person into your relationship. Would it upset you if your wife started to have feelings for this other man? It's a very real possibility. If you think you'd be comfortable for her caring for you both, or if you could possibly come to care for him (not necessarily in a sexual manner) you're probably fine.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Katsaly's Avatar

When looking at potential damage, you need to consider things like emotional attachments. Does she only have the one lover? Are you comfortable with this, or should she have 2-3 to discourage emotional attachment? Does she see this man socially? Basically, you need to establish ground rules. If the rules are respected by all parties, then you should be fine, as long as everyone is happy with the arrangement.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array OG612's Avatar

You agreed to let your wife have a boyfriend because you feel that at 3" there's not much you can do. As the man, you should never let another man please your wife. She's your life partner and some drunk floozie at the bar.

Invest in a product called White Tiger Tantra. Your wife won't need a boyfriend once you learn these techniques. Or you could send LanaBear a PM and ask her to share the file I made for her (hypnosis) with your wife. Unless it's a consensual threesome, another man should not be in the picture.

Also, if you're unsatisfied with the length of your penis or erection, there are surgeries to correct that problem.

OG
    Through hypnosis, I create confident men and women to succeed in all facets of their lives. This place will soon get very interesting

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array OG612's Avatar

I say "surgeries" because there is more than one way to surgically enhance a penis, and science has proven that pills and creams don't work, and that pumps are only for the immediate use and not long term. Not to mention the fact that most pumps don't have a pressure release valve which can permanently damage your penis.

OG
    Through hypnosis, I create confident men and women to succeed in all facets of their lives. This place will soon get very interesting

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Sorry, not being rude, but is this honestly a serious post? If so, then yes, I would say that letting your wife have sex with another man while you're dressed up as a baby could be very damaging to all involved.

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

I think if your marriage is at any risk of ending due to the activities the two of you engage in , the risk has already been entered. If you both enjoy what you are doing, no one is getting hurt I really don't see the problem. Stopping now won't change what has already happened so if thats your only reason for considering quitting... that shouldn't even be an issue.

What may or may not cause problems down the road has already happened.
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast