Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: can he cum?

Junior Member Array

Unhappy can he cum?

my boyfriend and i have an amazing relationship and can talk to each other about everything. we have a great sexual connection and can have unbelievable sex. but when he's in the mood for oral sex i am more than willing to oblige. the only problem is he never cums! we always have to either switch to sex or he'll just get too tired and he'll stop because he's too tired to stay hard. he says i give him the best blowjobs he's ever gotten and that he's never been able to cum through them. only sex. he says it's because he needs to really be thrusting in order to cum. i don't entirely buy it. tonight i gave him head for 40 minutes only for him to stop me because he says he got too tired. is it that he really can only cum through sex or am i just not able to get him to cum through oral sex and he's just not telling me?

Joy
    Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array Joy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

naw its him... some guys just can't. I"m sure if you have a great sexual connection you know this to be true. You know from his bodies reaction to your touch. So you guys talk about everything so you've asked if he wants a soft or rough touch...

WH Super Moderator Array sourpuss's Avatar

You're a trooper for going for 40 minutes!
    Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard.

Register! | Rules/FAQ | Contact Mod

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

my b/f not into bjs, just doesn't do it for him. Got him to release twice, but he cums much more (volume and enjoyment) other ways. Everyone is wired a little different.

Banned from WH Array

I didn't particularly like head until I met my current partner!

He's not lying!

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Why not use it to just heighten his experience prior to intercourse? Believe me a man who is too into bjs, isn't much fun, you do the work, he cums, he's done and where are you? Not high and dry. You're wet and horny and he's done. Bad deal if it happens very often.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Array
    Blog Entries

Some guys just can't get off from that. It's not something I hear about often, but it still happens I'd believe him when he says you do a great job, otherwise I'm sure he wouldn't let you do it so often. Or for so long!

Granted, I'm not a dude, but until my current SO, I never came from oral sex. NEVER. And half the time it still takes forever to get off that way. Some people just have a harder time than others. It's not you.

I've got to be direct
    If I'm off please correct
    You're standing on my neck....

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Theresa's Avatar

My Dh can cum quite easily during oral but I do incorporate toys along with my mouth. I love watching him. It really gets me going!!!

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

He may be one of those guys that just can't mentally get there during a bj... however...

If it really is something you want to keep trying for... ( its a good idea to just tell him to relax, that you don't care whether or not he comes... you just want him to feel as good as possible. Remove all pressure.) =

If he masturbates with his hand, and is able to make himself orgasm that way (which its reasonable to assume he does), next time you are performing oral... ask him to touch himself the way he does to make himself come. Pay close attention to the strokes he uses and incorperate them to your oral routine.

When his testicles loose....put on a show for him, give him something visual as well as physically stimulating. Try different moves... waiting for things that make him moan and focus on those... tease, back away etc - work on build up.

When his testicles are tight... focus on the move he showed you that he uses on himself to orgasm. Don't get random in your sucking, and simeltanious stroking --- keep it consistant, your pace and your motions.

Hope that helps!
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Quote Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
    My Dh can cum quite easily during oral but I do incorporate toys along with my mouth. I love watching him. It really gets me going!!!

What type of toys do you incorporate to make him cum easily

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast