Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clit issue

Junior Member Array

Default Clit issue

Hi,

I am from a very conservative family, so could not talk much about it with any one until I talked to my aunt recently.

I have a kid. I have a really good job. Very fast life style.

I have a huge sex drive. I ask for early morning sex and again sex at night almost every night. If my husband is tired, I have to get off by my self any ways. My husband is ok with it and I am ok with it, so we are good.

But I go crazy sometimes and do stuff which I think is really crazy, when i think about it later on.

Some time I like to be naked in the house when my husband and kids are not around, just to make me feel sexual and all. I sometimes have a dildo (a small one) in my anus when I am casually at home. I do that after work until we go to bed at night. It makes me feel really sexual and keeps me crazy until I jump on my hubby. I am very vocal in sex. There is no complain except sometimes i feel, i might sound and seem too slutty to my hubby. I even think about some other men during masturbation which of course make me feel guilty later on.

I talked to my aunt about it recently (I didn't tell her the details but I told her I am crazy towards sex) and she said it is normal. But that was not the problem. She asked me to show her my clit and I did, she think my clit is so bigger than the average and that is the reason I am being like that.

Can this be true? I started masturbating when i was 14. but until 22 or 23 I did not use my fingers. All I had to do is squeezing my thighs together and i cum just like that. Probably she is right. My clit is big and thats why I am super sexual. Can someone shed some light on this ? has any one heard of this and is there any thing I can do to stop and reduce these feelings. ?

Thank you !!

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array OG612's Avatar

Your best bet for this answer is to ask a gynecologist. Having an oversized clitoris doesn't mean that you're going to be a nymphomaniac. I honestly don't believe that there is any correlation between the size of a sex organ and how horny someone gets.

You could very well be a sex addict and that's why you do the things you do. As long as you're not stepping out on your husband, I don't see any problems.

OG
    Through hypnosis, I create confident men and women to succeed in all facets of their lives. This place will soon get very interesting

VIP Member Array

OG is right, goodday, there is no correlation between your inert sex drive and your clitoris. It's obvious the potential of addiction is possible but you are not the only girl masturbating at age 14 either...

It does appear your testosterone and estrogen levels are out of balance and is certain reason for you to see your GYN to get your system back in balance again, if that is truly the problem...

Your aunt says this is normal when I think she really means it isn't uncommon, which is better put, because you are not alone in this delemma, I assure you...

If your GYN finds reason to believe your sexual impulses are not chemically related then she will suggest your need for counseling...

My personal thoughts for your situation is that your activities may escalate further in time ahead and your fantasies may find fulfillment only when becoming real and doing so with another man. What then of your man now, your marriage and your child...?

You have a responsibility to your husband and child that MUST come before your personal feelings and desires...

In some ways, I envy you as I am not a "wild girl" in the fast lane, goodday, but I know being a wild girl cannot be a lifelong entity for any girl, married or not, so I just accept who and what I am and wish my marrriage of love will live longer than I will...

See your GYN, goodday, and do what's best for all three of you...

Sandra_does...

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Katsaly's Avatar

You mention concerns about what you husband thinks, but has he actually said anything about it? If you are worried about what he thinks, you should talk to him about it. I suspect he actually appreciates it. Your sex drive sounds really healthy and mostly normal.

The only thing a larger clit would do is potentially make it easier for you to climax. Considering you could climax by squeezing your thighs together, I suspect this is the case. Now, depending on how large your clit actually is, it COULD be due to elevated testosterone, which is also important in the female sex drive, so it's possible your sex drive is higher than normal, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Also, you shouldn't feel guilty about thinking of other men when you masturbate. I'm pretty sure everyone does that.

Banned from WH Array

Without a blood test, there is no way we can tell if anyone's sex hormones are out of whack. And wanting to have sex twice daily isn't any reason to think otherwise. If that were the case, maybe I should make appointments with my urologist and a head doctor.

Girl, you're fine. As long as your sexual fantasies/conquests are okay within the confines of your marriage, and not illegal, there is no reason to think you're abnormal.

And just FYI, I had an ex who could masturbate by squeezing her thighs together as well. She used to do it in class and she'd do it on purpose knowing I was watching. Can you say turn on?

Junior Member Array

Default Thanks Guys

Thanks a lot for your input guys. I feel much better.
    As Sandra's response, I will i will see a gyno. My current Gyno is a male, I am not comfortable talking about my sexual feelings with him.

And for the question on how my husband feels about it - HE LOVES IT. he says the naughtier I am, more he gets aroused. Sometimes He says no to sex and this is not a problem as we are mutually ok with me masturbating when he can not give me.

For now, I am quite comfy about my self and hunting for a Female GYN in my area.

Good day!

VIP Member Array

Now, depending on how large your clit actually is, it COULD be due to elevated testosterone, which is also important in the female sex drive
    This is right

Junior Member Array

Default ok..

Now having elveated Testosterone is a bad thing ? Does that mean I have a hormone imbalance ?

I had thyroid problems before marriage but all were sorted and proper now after my kid.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Katsaly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by goodday2815 View Post
    Now having elveated Testosterone is a bad thing ? Does that mean I have a hormone imbalance ?
    Not a bad thing at all, unless it's causing you do do things like grow a beard or otherwise become masculinized in an inconvenient or unpleasant way. Different people have different hormone levels, and testosterone is necessary for a healthy female sex drive. If elevated testosterone is the reason you clit is enlarged, then your body has always had elevated levels of testosterone, and it is your body's normal state. Nothing to worry about at all.

I cannot emphasize enough, however, that there is nothing unhealthy or freakish about anything you have described. Enjoy your sexuality, and I can all but guarantee that your husband is enjoying it, too.

Junior Member Array bootyliciousmona's Avatar

I also have a big clitoris and I am always oversexed and so horny so I guess it has to do with the size of the clitoris as it rubs the cloth so often causing such feeling.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast