Forum:

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 men on a woman? Wtf?

Junior Member Array

Question 3 men on a woman? Wtf?

My late-ex, whom I've broke up with less than a week ago, suggested something to me very odd..
    He wanted to have a gang-bang with 3 men on me.
    Is this something a guy would normally want??
    He'd want to see his gf with 2 other guys other than himself having sex with her??
    Is it considered normal that I see this wrong or do other women/men like that?

Thanks.

Mari.

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I can not see a future with man like this, maybe I am wrong, however, everything in life is a "mutual street, is it not"...?

Curious, you broke up because?

Sorry to ask as well but does he feel inferior, in-other-words, is his apartment small?

Any "loving man that loves him woman, unless she is "kinky" and it's mutual between the too Sinister...., a poster's name, and yet, understand their love, surely, surely, would not want this for his WOMAN.

You are speaking as if he made the suggestion and you are asking if this is normal.

NO.

Unless, you both have kindy instincts, want the same thing, enjoy different things sexually, together.

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Junior Member Array

We broke up cuz he's slightly too demanding, sexually and at pretty much everything else..
    And I'd NEVER let 3 men have sex with me! He wanted it, I completely refused and that leaded us to a fight and we weren't speaking for 3-4 days till we decided to let it go and never again mention it.

Note: I was with him for less than a month and only had sex with him once.

Junior Member Array

To me what sounds a little odd is that he would suggest something like this after only a month together and having slept together only once.
    I guess anyone can have fantasys about getting more people involved in sex at once (i know i have fantasys about another man or woman joining myself and my bf) but theres no way I wouldve suggested or even hinted about this that quickly in a relationship. My bf knew I was bi before we even got together but it took a good 3 or 4 months before I even suggested inviting another girl to join us (and that was in a joking way just to gadge his reactions). Personally I would wonder about the guys intentions.....was he with you for a month because he thought he could put pressure on you to do this?
    My advice would be dont worry about it, this guys seems more intrested in pure sex than having a relationship or caring about you...but thats just my opionion. Hope it helps x

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mari27 View Post
    We broke up cuz he's slightly too demanding, sexually and at pretty much everything else..
    And I'd NEVER let 3 men have sex with me! He wanted it, I completely refused and that leaded us to a fight and we weren't speaking for 3-4 days till we decided to let it go and never again mention it.

Okay. That fantasy is not uncommon, as a FANTASY. Asking a gf to have sex with several men at once is NOT common. He is demanding. After only one month of dating , there is not enough trust yet established for him to ask ANYTHING outragous like that of you and speaks volumes of where his heads at and his respect for you (he has none)... You are smart to have broken it off, don't look back.
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I agree with the other posters. You are well out of this. It would be one thing if you had a well established relationship and he knew you leaned toward that sort of thing. But he was way out of line.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mari27 View Post

In my opinion, he wasn't your boyfriend... If you only had sex "once" in less than a month, then you were allowing him to Court you until you finally made it intimate, in which case in your eyes, that made him a boyfriend.

To him, he sounds as if he was domineering, going for the chase, and that was his intention all along and the only intention and once obtained, decided to try to get more out of it, as he had no "feelings" for you..

If you had sex at the beginning and then refused from there, then he was peeved and only had sex thereafter on his brain, in all fantasies that he has, and wanted a woman to use.

Either way of which way it went, he was the wrong "boy type" to what you are looking for and there are lessons to be learnt here.

CW

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

sounds like a rather low life who doesn't like women to much

God to be gone

Junior Member Array

Hmm.. okay, many thanks for all the posts, I was just wondering if it's common for someone to think like this.

Blog Entries

Sweet, NO-ONE is putting you down, please don't read into things, they are in-fact thinking this guy is not looking out for you, rather himself...

NO it's not common unless you both love that stuff and have been together for along time and talked about it.

Please don't take the replies as anything other than us all telling you, he wasn't good for you and you deserve better.

CW

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast