Forum:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tips for giving oral to my boyfriend..

Junior Member Array

Post Tips for giving oral to my boyfriend..

Hi everyone, I'm new to this site! So glad I found it! Ok, so here's my issue..I have no problem giving oral to my boyfriend. But sometimes it makes me feel ****ty b/c some women have given it a "bad name" I have only given him head probably like 1 time WITHOUT sex following We've been together for almost 4 yrs and our sex life hasn't been as good as it was in like the 1st year. Seems like have the same old boring sex. So can anyone give me any advice/tips/scenarios on:

**how to be confident and not shy in just approaching him and start giving him head (like if he's sitting in the chair watching tv or something)

**any oral techniques

My other question is for anyone who has ever sucked/licked balls. What is that experience like...how do they feel in mouth? I've thought about it, but it honestly just grosses me out. I play with them, but never put them in my mouth.

March 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array

Its ****ty if you give head to random men. Its being a hot lover if you do it to the man you love. If he treats you well, if he appreciates it when you do this, and if he does similar things for you then there is absolutely nothing wrong with giving him pleasure. He isn't thinking "what a ", he is thinking "wow, I have the most wonderful girlfriend in the world". I don't know him, but for me having my wife suddenly walk up and give me head while I was doing something else would be fantastic. (and if I thought she wanted it, I'd do the same for her). As far as technique - Oral can be varied a lot - attitude is the most important. You can be submissive, serving his every wish, you can be sort of dominant, "making" him finish. You can be silly and teasing. All of these are fun and provide variation. More generally for sex you need to find out what he likes, and what do you like. A lot of couples enjoy some light bondage - tie him to the bed and then take care of him v e r y s l o w l y. Or roleplaying - you are the new harem girl sent to the sultan. Watever - there are lots of options.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Kallygirlie's Avatar

well i think not being shy about it is something you have to force yourself through. I've always been the same way and it took me getting drunk and doing it to my boyfriend (at the time we were just friends) and watching him go crazy over it. Ever since I've been the one to say when it gets done. He likes it that way cause he knows if he just leaves it alone and doesn't ask he'll get it waaaaaaay more cause then it becomes about having fun and pleasing him. As far as licking balls. LOL!!! never thought I'd EVER say this but I do it almost everytime. He LOVES it, it drives him wild. Whats so gross about it? they are connected to the penis. they share the same area. I know the whole sweaty balls thing is nasty but do it after your man showers. its actually interesting. the skin is really soft (at least for my man). Give it a try, if you can give a bj you can do that do cause really its not bad at all. Just have fun with it. Do what makes him happy. You'll learn by his sounds what he loves and whats ok. 4yrs, hun its time to be comfortable enough to just grab him. Trust me he'll love it
    Krystal

Banned from WH Array

Quote Originally Posted by DimeyScienceChick View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm new to this site! So glad I found it! Ok, so here's my issue..I have no problem giving oral to my boyfriend. But sometimes it makes me feel ****ty b/c some women have given it a "bad name" I have only given him head probably like 1 time WITHOUT sex following We've been together for almost 4 yrs and our sex life hasn't been as good as it was in like the 1st year. Seems like have the same old boring sex. So can anyone give me any advice/tips/scenarios on:

**how to be confident and not shy in just approaching him and start giving him head (like if he's sitting in the chair watching tv or something)

**any oral techniques

My other question is for anyone who has ever sucked/licked balls. What is that experience like...how do they feel in mouth? I've thought about it, but it honestly just grosses me out. I play with them, but never put them in my mouth.
    As far as confidence- just know that its probably one of his favorite things you do. Just start rubbing him and get down there. It's really no big deal...

Technique - make sure you alternate attention from the head and shaft at times. And please, please....no teeth.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Kallygirlie's Avatar

OTYA, NO TEETH? you mean I've been doing it wrong all this time...LOL!!! so kidding
    Krystal

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array danceintx's Avatar

Lol, I love giving my bf oral. I do do the balls thing, nothing to it, men love it. Then I guess the only tip I can think of for a bj is yea, no teeth, try to get as much in your mouth as possible, keep the suction as much as possible, or give him a hand job with one hand at the base and go to town with your mouth around the head, and whatever you do, if he cums, do not act like it is battery acid and like you are going to hurl. This really gives them a complex, if you can tolerate swallowing do it, he will love you for it. Every man I have ever done this to says I am amazing at it. Do it right when he comes home from a bad day, or when ya'll are just hanging out watching tv. Take a couple of shots to loose your inhibitions. Just fake the confidence, no man will ever think "What is she doing? She's being kinda ****ty?" He will be thinking, "OMG, I am in love with this woman".

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array danceintx's Avatar

Oh, just reminds me, last time I was doing this, in the middle my bf said "I am so glad I am dating you" I had to stop a second cause I started laughing. No, he doesn't think I am nasty or a . Actually I think men like ****ty as long as it's ****ty with just them.

Junior Member Array

Thanks for the tips guys!! I think i performed my best oral with him when I was pregnant--like really showing and huge! Yea wierd right? I kinda felt like a different person. I think I will take the advice of taking a few shots first just to loosen up Besides, it seems like alcohol is always a great inhibitor to everything!

Junior Member Array

Giving oral is one of my favorite things to do. I normally orgasm from doing just this. Strange thing is, I was married for 11 years and my ex-husband hated it, and I never got off doing it to him (he is slightly bigger than my boyfriend) But I love giving oral to my boyfriend now, and the best part.....he loves it.

I have this trick....where I close my mouth and insert his penis into the side of my cheek (watch out for teeth, I accidentally nipped him last night!) and he just rubs it along the side of my cheek and teeth...it doesn't hurt and he likes it.

I guess he lucked out, because over the years I have discovered that I have no gag reflex and I love to swallow, but he makes me gag, and he loves the fact that I swallow.

So tip: Make it about what he likes. Ask him how he likes it, try something different...

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array Miya's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DimeyScienceChick View Post
    I think I will take the advice of taking a few shots first just to loosen up Besides, it seems like alcohol is always a great inhibitor to everything!
    I think I just don't understand why alcohol would be needed in this case. To me I enjoy knowing full well I'm not under the influence of any substance when I'm making love to my DH (whichever way it is). The only alcohol I really even consume is a glass of wine now and then (usually why I'm home alone and relaxing) or the occasional cup of saki with him or when friends come over.

Maybe it's more of a Western thing, I dunno.
    Do not dwell in the past,
    do not dream of the future,
    concentrate the mind on the present moment.

-Lord Buddha

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast