Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: question about penis curve

Junior Member Array

Default question about penis curve

hi im a male and have searched everywhere to get a woman point of view on this so i hope im not intruding on your women forum.

im worried that my penis curves too much and there a some girls that want to have sex but i always turn them down because im embarrassed. it curves down a lot. like 45 degrees or something i dont know for sure. i put a pic up on ratemydick and no one said anything bad but 90% is gay dudes and i need a woman opinion. im embarrassed posting this, even anonymously

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have to tell you that is not un-common at all.

I was engaged to a guy that had a curved penis myself.

In fact if you read up, you'll find that it's in your favor as far as hitting some right spots are concerned for women.

Make it your uniqueness, don't be at all embarrased and state the above to the girls and they will soon want to know more...

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Junior Member Array

thank you for your reply, but its not the average curve its more. how does that feel on your insides

Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array ThexMrs's Avatar

Honestly... I don't like the curve but if I like the person it doesn't matter.
    "All the beats and melodies keep realities at bay but what happens when the records done and starts to fade away? Alone within myself again, I try to veil away my pain. The dirty grey surrounding me 'round..... And now I hear no sound."

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think it would double up yes? make it thicker .. and if you google and learn the art of g-spot orgasm and practise in this, she will think your better than any guy she's been with, basically, it's teasing and just going in around 2 inches and staying there back and forth.

I know you are self conscious, but you know what? so are guys with 4"'s, it's always a case of not what you have but how you can use it...

Remember that.

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array Texasred's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yoville View Post
    hi im a male and have searched everywhere to get a woman point of view on this so i hope im not intruding on your women forum.

im worried that my penis curves too much and there a some girls that want to have sex but i always turn them down because im embarrassed. it curves down a lot. like 45 degrees or something i dont know for sure.
    Don't worry about it; lots of guys have that.
    I do, and no partner of mine has ever complained about it.

Lots of other things: my taste in clothes, excessive chest hair, lousy dancing, etc., but never that!
    LOL

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Just as some women prefer a tall man. while others want to be able to look him in the eye, this isn't an issue if you have qualities that attract and hold a woman's affection. Remember that what you focus on ie what people notice, if you don't worry about it, no one else will.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

Junior Member Array

well first off im young and i haven't had sex, but for me, it doesn't really matter how a guys' penis is. its not about how "big" or (in this case) straight it is, it's about the actual guy. a girl won't care about that if she likes you for you. just make sure the girl you have sex with is the girl you can trust and who isn't so shallow and superficial to freak out over a guy's "male uniquenesses" (whether that be a curved penis or 'arriving to soon' or whatever it is).
    and girl's have stuff like that too, except its not curved penises of course, but one boob bigger than the other or love handles or simply a body they are too embarrassed to show off.
    you're not alone. everybody has something they're embarrassed about. just don't let it stop you from doing stuff you want to do :]

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Good Advice Lizzie
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

Junior Member Array

i got one! my wife loves it as it hits her "G-Spot" more.

Dont use it as a negative b/c it is a huge positive. I feel bad for guys' wives who dont have on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast