Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Threesome with a Professional??

Default Threesome with a Professional??

Hi, I have been checking the forum but just registered, so I'm new here and this is my first post.

I've been with a guy for about 5 months now, and we are living together, there was once (about 3 months ago) when he was really drunk he brought back a hooker and we had a very awkward 3some - lots of friends don't even understand why i did that...

I'm bisexual myself but never had a 3some before that, and just recently he suggested us to hire someone professional to have 3some again - just to spice up the sex life. We are still having great sex, but he's obviously more turned on when fantasising me with another girl.

I'm just wondering, is this healthy? I know people who have 3some all the time, but never knew anyone who hired a professional - maybe people just feel ashamed to say it?

Thanks.

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hmmm, to each their own. But if this is what it's taking to keep it fresh after only 5 months, what will it take after 5 years?
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Same thoughts here... 5 months and you're looking to spice things up?

To each their own, but I'm curious if this is really about spicing it up for him.
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

Thanks.

I know, that's actually what i'm really worried about. I don't feel we can last long, we began as sex buddies, but just getting more and more like a couple - and now we probably officially are, and he's talking about future and even bought tickets to see Jimmy Carr show in March next year.

3some or group sex for him is like drug, he had loads before when he was younger, less now but still like to have 3some now and then. But i don't know if that's an excuse...

Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array

A threesome is a good way to end a relationship. Even if it is with a professional. Feelings of jealousy and inadequacy are sure to pop up.

Threesomes are for fantasies and singles. For committed couples they are usually trouble.

Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array ThexMrs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WildChild View Post
    Hmmm, to each their own. But if this is what it's taking to keep it fresh after only 5 months, what will it take after 5 years?
    Yeah, really? That was my thought as well.

So was what Tex said. I would never have a threesome while in a committed relationship. That's just asking for problems.
    "All the beats and melodies keep realities at bay but what happens when the records done and starts to fade away? Alone within myself again, I try to veil away my pain. The dirty grey surrounding me 'round..... And now I hear no sound."

WH Super Moderator Array x.st.angel.x's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Im in a similar situation and been having second thoughts since it was brought up...hmm
    Lifes not about how many breaths you take its about how many moments take your breath away!

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you will land among the stars

March 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array

Some people do this without any problems - but it depends a lot on the feelings of the people involved. If the 3rd person is just another type of sex-toy, I think it could work.

Thanks.

And finally someone said maybe it's not a big deal.

I can't say I didn't enjoy the last experience at all, altho i did get jealouse, but soon got over it - the good thing was that she was just a hooker.

I know couples who have 3somes regularly - they have been together for over 20 years and started that in the early stage of their relationship.

Maybe I'm just not sure if i can handle it - i understand he can totally seprate emotion from sex, but not sure that i can convince myself that he has stronge emotion towards me, if he can do whatever he does to me to anyone else.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Quote Originally Posted by hardluck View Post
    not sure that i can convince myself that he has stronge emotion towards me, if he can do whatever he does to me to anyone else.
    Were you both virgins before you met? If not you must understand he has done "whatever he does to me" with other people before. (how many people? I dunno)

And you had a casual sex relationship that turned into a regular relationship.... Most people wouldn't get that far, so you two must have something.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast