Forum:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: swallow women's cum

Junior Member Array

Thank you guys for your help. now I'm sure that I will swallow it nicely.

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by StillLearnin View Post
    big, do you want your gf to swallow your cum when she gives you a bj? Speaking for all men, I think I can safely say that would be a typical fantasy. So lets not have double standards here.
    You know, i like it, but I don't want her to swallow, she likes to swallow it.
    She wanted me to let her swallow my cum during our first sex.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

My guy swallows what I make. He's an oral fanatic but says I'm almost totally tasteless/neutral. For him the scent and feel combined with my noise and motion makes him crazy and want to consume or "eat" me literally (he's super gentile down there, just enthused). I think for most you have less and less taste and scent the longer someone is down there. When he wants to he can ejaculate from just eating me if I produce a lot so we must be a good chemical/mental sensor match in some way. First time it happened I thought it was wierd, but am now used to it and when it happens it makes me feel sort of extra pretty in an unique way. Its nice once and awhile, nobody else ever did that.

Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array ThexMrs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by big.arash View Post
    You know, i like it, but I don't want her to swallow, she likes to swallow it.
    She wanted me to let her swallow my cum during our first sex.
    Why don't you want her to swallow?
    "All the beats and melodies keep realities at bay but what happens when the records done and starts to fade away? Alone within myself again, I try to veil away my pain. The dirty grey surrounding me 'round..... And now I hear no sound."

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array OG612's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by big.arash View Post
    hi everybody
    my girlfriend wants me to swallow her cum when she ejaculates? what should i do? is it bad for my health?
    It's not too different than what you're licking up when you're going down on her.

OG
    Through hypnosis, I create confident men and women to succeed in all facets of their lives. This place will soon get very interesting

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by ThexMrs View Post
    Why don't you want her to swallow?
    Because I thought she might not like it.

Junior Member Array

Lightbulb Why we want women to swallow.

For a man, having a women swallow is one of the most sexually gratifying acts in the bedroom. For one, it shows how much she cares about him to do something that 36% of women don't do **edited outbound link**. Two, the sensation of climax is heightened when a decent grip and an array of wet textures caresses him at the same time. Three, it's cleaner. Four, in some cases, there is a sexually dominating feeling one can get from it. Fifth and most important, yet hardest for most men to explain; its as if she takes in a part of your soul and it becomes a way two partners can feel even closer and more intimate. It's a fact most women as well as men have more and better orgasms when it's with someone they love. A similar effect comes from any sexual act that's more passionate or intimate.
    Last edited by caterpillar79; 12-09-2009 at 08:41 AM. Reason: outbound link is not allowed

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Roy, This thread is about swallowing women's cum not women swallowing men's cum.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

Junior Member Array

I love to swallow a woman's orgasm. If it was not for disease I would for most any woman.

Junior Member Array

My boyfriend always swallows when I come. He likes being dominated a little bit, so really likes it when he gives oral while i'm on top. That way the cum and general wetness goes all over his face and he loves to lap it all up. I guess some guys must just like it; I find it really good that he likes to swallow

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12