Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Throbbing ??

Junior Member Array

Default Throbbing ??

Hi . im new(ish) what i mean is ive read a lot here but never posted ..

My problem is i have been with my partner for 5 years . and the sex is fine we have no problems or so i thought .. But recently i mentioned something and it lead on to a convo about how it feels for men when they cum . He said all tingly lol so i said and it throbs he said no it never throbs . now i was quite taken aback tbh cause i assumed all mens penis throb before they cum. I asked him had it ever throbbed and he said only once when younger he woke up after a dream and it was throbbing as if was just about too cum and had too rush too the bathroom but never since. i'm his second sexual partner .. should i be worried ? is something wrong that im doing . he said its always nice and that there are no problems but now im seriously concerned LOL .. sounds silly i know but its just been on my mind and i was wondering what your take on this is.

thanks in advance

VIP Member Array

Every man is different. But here's how I think it generally works. The only experience I have is with my own.

As the penis hardens, it might seem like throbbing as it is filling with blood. Right before cumming the penis gets even harder, but not necessarily throbbing. While cumming it does throb, which is caused by the muscle contractions that spurt the semen out. Then it softens.

Repeat as necessary.

VIP Member Array

Question for the ladies: what does it feel like when he's throbbing inside of you when he cums? And what are you thinking?

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It feels amazing and get me cumming more intensely.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

Its very erotic and exciting. It makes you want more if you don't orgasm at the same time. I especially like the faces and the body language.

I'm thinking...dang, he liked it. Then I think, dang, wish we were still going!

Still, I think you just hijacked Seekers thread.

Seeker, it is different for every man, then depending on the intensity will depend on how he throbs as well.
    Last edited by Loveshoes; 11-09-2009 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Forgot to add my last comments.
    Be the change you want to see in the world!

VIP Member Array

Sorry about the hijack. Please ignore my question.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Theresa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StillLearnin View Post
    Question for the ladies: what does it feel like when he's throbbing inside of you when he cums? And what are you thinking?
    I agree with WC. I love the feeling of my DH cumming inside of me. It feels wonderful.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Theresa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
    I agree with WC. I love the feeling of my DH cumming inside of me. It feels wonderful.
    Sorry.....

Banned from WH Array

Quote Originally Posted by WildChild View Post
    It feels amazing and get me cumming more intensely.
    She's considering going on the pill because cumming at the same time is her favorite thing to do. Thanks women's health.

Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array

Quote Originally Posted by seeker82 View Post
    now i was quite taken aback tbh cause i assumed all mens penis throb before they cum
    There are two types of throbbing.

General throbbing, where the penis pulsates in rhythm with the heartbeat. You may notice it bobbing up and down somewhat. This is dependent on the hardness of the penis because the harder he is the more likely it is to throb in this manner.

Orgasmic throbbing, where the penis pulsates as the ejaculation process gets underway. This is a lot more noticeable and begins moments before the semen spurts out and can last until the end of the orgasm. This is dependent on the intensity of the orgasm.

But you shouldn't worry about it. You may be having a great sex life and he may be feeling perfectly good and it still might be that he doesn't feel any throbbing sensation. He might not even consider the latter type to be a penile throbbing because it actually originates from the pelvic muscles.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast