Forum:

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My wife masturbates after she thinks I'm asleep...

Junior Member Array

Default My wife masturbates after she thinks I'm asleep...

Ladies, I am a 36 year old happily married man and need input if anyone is willing to share. My wife and I have been together since 2001 and about a year ago I discovered that she masturbates at night after I fall asleep. Shes 30 by the way. It's a wonder I didn't find out before, but I fall asleep fast and sleep really well. However one night last year she woke me up jerking the bed. I laid there motionless and was SOOO turned on. My heart was beating 90 miles a minute and I had to watch my breathing. Now sometimes I fall asleep after a few minutes, but sometimes stay up with her during the duration because it STILL turns me on to no end. She is very shy about masturbation and has denied ever doing it without a vibrator. She says that when she does that (during sex) it rubs her raw and is why she never masturbated before. Is that even possible considering a womans natural lubrication? We have a GREAT sex life (every other day on average) and I ALWAYS go down on her for the first orgasm and she uses a vibrator during sex for the second. But apparently she wants more. I would never tell her I know because first I don't want to embarrass her and second I enjoy it too much just listening. Many times I even squeeze the head of my penis together on that spot over and over until I go myself. At first I was suspicious that maybe I was hearing or feeling things, but she gave it away when she jerked real hard during one ordeal, breathed really heavy, and that soft sweet wet sound of playing with herself. Our sex life has gotten even better since then and I swear every day she makes me hornier and hornier. We do ebay for a living and set our own hours. I get up between 9:30 and 10 and she sleeps in til 11:00. She says she has a hard time falling asleep, but I know better. One time I swear she was still doing it going on 4:00 in the morning! Is that possible and does it feel THAT good the 3rd 4th or 5th time? Granted we went to bed at 1:00, but that's just amazing. I would say she has on average 3-5 more after the 2 during sex. It takes her a while because she tries real hard not to breathe heavy or move much, but the goal of having an orgasm takes over. Listening to it is like heaven on earth. Im more tired now the next day, but its so worth it. Ladies, if you ever want to spice up your sex life, TRUST ME, you MUST try this with your significant other. I GUARANTEE he will be turned on and want you more. Just start soft and early (so you know hes still awake, but yet late enough so that you think he thinks youre asleep) so that he's suspicious at first. Dont be too obvious, yet see what happens. While everyone is different and some guys might say "uhhh, honey what are you doing?" or an even more backwards response like "how dare you," but I guarantee it's a chance worth taking, especially if your love life is faltering. You can even blame me for suggesting it and show him this paragraph for the reason you tried it in the first place. That might save you some guilt or embarrassment and then just say, sorry I thought it might work, won't try it again. But as you know, most guys are turned on when they see a woman masturbating and even more so when they think nobody is looking. I find myself now even thinking about my wife more than fantasizing about having sex with other women while I masturbate. I was just wondering how common this is and if any of you have ever done it or do it on a regular basis yourself. Thoughts?

WH Super Moderator Array caterpillar79's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Funny as it may seem, but here it goes. We were both asleep, then I felt him tug me closer and slowly...I got awaken by this, and he smiled at me. I realized, I was touching myself in my sleep - I was dreaming of doing it, but I was doing it for real! To cut the story short, he made the dream a reality. I wonder how he felt that time?
    What counts in making a happy marriage is not so much how compatible you are but how you deal with incompatibility. - Leo Tolstoy

The clearest explanation for failure of any marriage is that two people are incompatible; that is, one is male and the other female. - Anna Quindlen

Register! | Rules/FAQ |Contact Mod| Contact Admin

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by caterpillar79 View Post
    Funny as it may seem, but here it goes. We were both asleep, then I felt him tug me closer and slowly...I got awaken by this, and he smiled at me. I realized, I was touching myself in my sleep - I was dreaming of doing it, but I was doing it for real! To cut the story short, he made the dream a reality. I wonder how he felt that time?
    Yeah I would bet most guys wouldn't be able to control themselves and would want to confront their wife much like he did, especially considering how turned on I bet he was. I think she may also do that as well, perhaps out of sheer habit. But she is definitely awake most of the time. I have even caught her do it some mornings after returning to bed after getting her daughter off to school. It's our own individual secret and we both enjoy it so I would rather keep it that way. Especially considering how she is and how embarrassed (and probably in denial that I was imagining things) she would be if I did. Then it would stop and would suck for both of us. It's such a beautiful thing! Thanks for the reply!

Blog Entries

Well, I am also guilty of touching him in my sleep. I wonder if it annoys him at some point.
    What counts in making a happy marriage is not so much how compatible you are but how you deal with incompatibility. - Leo Tolstoy

The clearest explanation for failure of any marriage is that two people are incompatible; that is, one is male and the other female. - Anna Quindlen

WH Moderator & WINNER OF BEST THREAD MARCH & JUNE 2011- Don't mes with Mes T Array Mes T's Avatar

Does it really turn most guys on, to see/hear a girl masturbate? If yes then heck, I might just pick up this habit myself. See if I can get him to show me some attention in the middle of the night.

Blog Entries

I was told that guys respond quickly to visual stimuli, next to that is sound. A story was relayed to me, and he said he was in his hotel room, and he heard from the next room that a lady was having her orgasmic noises. It turned him on, he didn't care how she looked like, the sound he heard was enough for him to cum thrice. Isn't that amazing?

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

Two aspects at play here... one the turn on factor of watching/hearing her masturbating and two the turn on factor of being sneeky, kind of peeping in on it

I masturbate in front of my boyfriend when I am turned on and in the mood to do it. I'll sit right on his lap and do it or lay next to him and do it etc. I've touched myself while he slept but I don't think he's ever woken up to it... but thinking about him watching/hearing me while I am thinking he's sleeping is a thought that turns me on

Maybe she knows she is not being slick, maybe she's aware you are peeping in/listening in and maybe that is adding to her pleasure. Or maybe she's oblivious -- either way - fun little game you guys have to spice up bed time for sure!
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Blog Entries

He he he! I do this too. It started off all innocent, he fell asleep exhausted from work and i got all turned on from seeing him lying there naked and sweaty.. i started masturbating and the next thing i knew, he'd DIVED on me! Really works for most men, i'd imagine.

Sometimes, if we're cuddling in bed watching a film and he starts drifting off (and he hasn't got work the next day) i will masturbate, knowing that he can feel my body trembling next to him, my hand grinding into myself, knocking his arm. It always wakes him up -and he's never all peeved about it either!
    -Never frown, even when you're sad cos you never know who is falling for your smile

-No man or woman is worth your tears, anyone who is won't make you cry

VIP Member Array

hey guys. I have never felt the need to masterbate because I was told that it is a sin. so now I am a bit confused. however it works for you guys then it could work for me rihgt?

Banned from WH Array

Call me crazy, but i'm not sure I'd like the idea of my significant other secretly masturbating when she knows I'm close by and willing to get the job done myself. I think she'd probably be offended if I was doing it, too. Just seems kinda sneaky...

But the thought does turn me on.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast