Forum:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pleasing my boyfriend

Post Pleasing my boyfriend

okay so i am really confused on what to do. i have only touched his "little friend" and i just kind of had my hand there akwardly and i dont know what to do. i need help with what i need to do, i know that you have to figure out what he likes but i would like to have a good idea on whats a good idea before do anything so i dont look stupid.
    for blow jobs what do you have to do i know you move your head up and down and blow what is that it and how does it work, do you have to keep your mouth on when he cums?? i really just need pointers

Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array

Suck, don't blow. But I think the most important part is keeping your tongue firmly against the underside of his penis. The underside of his penis head is the most sensitive part. Also remember to breathe through your nose and not your mouth.

You can put one hand around the part of his penis that's not in your mouth and stroke it while you're going up and down. He'll like that. But don't keep him in your mouth the entire time or your jaw might start aching. Maybe start him off with stroking with your hand and licking with your tongue. You can also do that in between.

Be careful not to scrape him with your teeth while you are moving him in and out of your mouth. Some guys do like to have their head nibbled on very gently though.

Keeping him in your mouth when he cums and swallowing it will probably turn him on most, but do whatever you're comfortable with.

VIP Member Array

Remember, becoming an expert won't happen overnight. Just take your time. Each time you do it you'll get better. Experiment and communicate. Communication, getting feedback, and asking questions, is the key to a successful relationship. And to hot sex. And remember, hot sex contributes to a successful long term relationship, for those that have that need.

I think it is great that you are actively seeking advice on how to please your bf. You are going to be a great lover.

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

We've had a jillion threads about this, so you might want to do a thread search. Starting out you are probably best off just licking rather than trying to take him in your mouth. Keep your tongue and lips really wet and travel up one side, over the top and down the other side. Run your tongue around the head and under the rim, try flicking your tongue. You could gently suck his balls, act like you are swallowing them - one at a time. With his penis nice and wet (have to keep it that way) you can use your hands too.

If you'd like a book or two, Tickel His Pickle, focuses on men or Going Down has info for both of you.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Futureboy's Avatar

All good advice above especially the jaw aching you will have to switch to w anking him off. to add to the above

Stroke the ball sack with your finger nails softly and when you out him in your mouth the first time go mmmmmmmmm. This will be a bit of a lie but he will love it

You must be comfortable with it and you should get something in return

good luck

When it comes to sexual pleasure, no two men or women are the same. Some men love attention directed to their balls, while some will cringe at anything more than a gentle touch in that area. Some men love to have the head sucked on, while some find it to be too much stimulation. The best thing you could do is go slow and even ask. A simple (and sexy sounding) "Does that feel good?" will work wonders.

I don't really think anyone can really be an "expert", unless of course, you're an expert at pleasing one partner. And even so, learning what that one partner likes could be a lot of fun.

As far as BJs, do what makes you feel comfortable. Don't take in more than you can handle, always make sure there's enough saliva and watch those teeth! When you're comfortable, then maybe get creative - use some ice, warm tea, honey, edible lube, Altoids...

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Stina View Post
    When it comes to sexual pleasure, no two men or women are the same. Some men love attention directed to their balls, while some will cringe at anything more than a gentle touch in that area. Some men love to have the head sucked on, while some find it to be too much stimulation. The best thing you could do is go slow and even ask. A simple (and sexy sounding) "Does that feel good?" will work wonders.

I don't really think anyone can really be an "expert", unless of course, you're an expert at pleasing one partner. And even so, learning what that one partner likes could be a lot of fun.

As far as BJs, do what makes you feel comfortable. Don't take in more than you can handle, always make sure there's enough saliva and watch those teeth! When you're comfortable, then maybe get creative - use some ice, warm tea, honey, edible lube, Altoids...
    so how about hand jobs i think that might help me to get more comfortable with his little "friend" i have now idea what to do i know that you move your hand up and down but its just i dont really know if thats all you do. my boyfriend said not to do anything that would hurt me on him i mean duh i could have guessed that. i guess what i am saying is i want to be good at this because for some reason is really important for me to be perfect and i know that i am not.

VIP Member Array

yeah when u give a hand job thats pretty much what u do move ur hand up and down. you may want to spit on his penis or on your hand first or use some lube and lube it up :P. i think it feels better for him that way (well my bf likes it better like that) and i find it easier too. you can do other things too like playing with his balls at the same time. there are other things u can do, like using a twisting action with your hand when u go up and down, but id start with the basics to get comfortable first and to find out what he likes and doesnt like...when u've done this u will probably feel comfortable enough to try other things

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Futureboy's Avatar

Hand jobs a few pointers:

Don't try and do it by reaching in to he undies. There is not enough room and the gusset of the undies my trap the balls which can be painful.

Lube (baby oil, shower gel, KY gelly) is a good idea the points above are good.

Think of the end as sensitive like your clit.

His penis is quite difficult to hurt the contents of his ball sack can be easy to hurt.

start slow and speed up gradually

Your arm may ache abit

Go with a lttle squezing of his shaft and tip (boys like it tight)

Play will yourself at the same time this will relax you and and turn him on or get him to touch you

In my 18 years of experiance a girl has never come close to doing it myself so don't be upset if he takes over. This just means you've made him very horny

Smile a naughty smile

Quote Originally Posted by Stina View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Futureboy View Post
    Hand jobs a few pointers:

Don't try and do it by reaching in to he undies. There is not enough room and the gusset of the undies my trap the balls which can be painful.

Lube (baby oil, shower gel, KY gelly) is a good idea the points above are good.

Think of the end as sensitive like your clit.

His penis is quite difficult to hurt the contents of his ball sack can be easy to hurt.

start slow and speed up gradually

Your arm may ache abit

Go with a lttle squezing of his shaft and tip (boys like it tight)

Play will yourself at the same time this will relax you and and turn him on or get him to touch you

In my 18 years of experiance a girl has never come close to doing it myself so don't be upset if he takes over. This just means you've made him very horny

Smile a naughty smile
    okay thank you because i have touhed is penis and i just froze becasue i had no idea and wasnt about to do something stupid.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast