Forum:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does this ever happen to you: It feels so good that you can't stand it. Literally.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array asiangrace's Avatar

Default Does this ever happen to you: It feels so good that you can't stand it. Literally.

I discovered that when I'm turned on, my breasts get super sensitive. When I'm riding my boyfriend, he'll play around with my breast and nipples. It feels so good.... too good. I always have to make him stop because it literally drives me nuts that it feels so good. Is this weird? Have you ever experienced too much pleasure that you had to make it stop?

I'm not worried or concerned. Just interested to know if anybody else experience this too!

Yes, definitely!

For me, too much direct clitoral stimulation makes me shake/squirm/twitch.. and not in a good way! My breasts really aren't that sensitive, so any stimulation there isn't really an issue.

Junior Member Array

Yeah, its not pleasant at all sometimes...

My biggest issues are whenever my clit gets overstimulated or during sex occasionally. I don't usually stop during sex though. It doesn't last for long, and I don't mind it too much. The only thing I've ever mentioned is just telling him to be gentle with my clit whenever it hurts. We're open enough that it doesn't affect anything and continue like normal after the adjustment.

APRIL 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array ItsASecret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Definitely with my clit. Mine is already larger than a regular woman's and I also lack a clitoral hood (due to my medical condition) so this combo makes it literally impossible to keep any 'good tingles' for very long. It really sucks.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Airmans Sweetie's Avatar

wow, now i don't feel weird haha. i feel the exact same way AG, i try to explain it to my hubby but he doesn't understand haha. wow, i feel normal now!
    Congratulations! Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places! You’re off and away! You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who’ll decide where to go.

WH Moderator & WINNER OF BEST THREAD MARCH & JUNE 2011- Don't mes with Mes T Array Mes T's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Airmans Sweetie View Post
    wow, now i don't feel weird haha. i feel the exact same way AG, i try to explain it to my hubby but he doesn't understand haha. wow, i feel normal now!
    Enthusiastically play with his penis right after he's ejaculated. He'll get it.

VIP Member Array

My DW is the same way which sucks becuase I really used to enjoy playing with her breasts during sex. Lips are not even allowed near them.

That is funny Mes T but I can't think of any guy that would mind that at all, even if they stopped breathing for a while. I don't think I ever asked for it to stop.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array LilahX's Avatar

I'm not lucky enough to have super sensitive nipples but for me but penetration can bring about the same sensation - such ecstatic, intense, overwhelming pleasure that it feels that if it gets any better you'll die. You don't want it to stop though It's like going to another world where all that exists is pleasure. It's hard to be aware of surroundings or even of who is giving me this wonderful experience. It's awesome.

I feel bad though that I don't think men experience this same thing, or if they do not for such a prolonged period or at such intensity. I have often said to my man that men have been shortchanged in that department - but hey, I ain't complaining.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Airmans Sweetie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mes_T View Post
    lol well he respects that i enjoy it but so much that i can't stand it. so he doesn't try wen we r doing it. he just doesn't understand how it's possible lol
    Congratulations! Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places! You’re off and away! You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who’ll decide where to go.

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Mes_T View Post
    For sure. My girlfriend does this to me sometimes after giving head just to see me squirm. It's funny but so sensitive that I can't stand it. I wouldn't call it pleasurable, though.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast