Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Threesome Rules

Banned from WH Array

Default Threesome Rules

Threesome Rules

Below are threesome rules I worked out for myself and use every time I have a threesome with a new woman.

However, I was repeatedly asked to give out my own threesome rules and that’s what I am going to do now. Mind, this stuff might be useful for "advanced” people out there and should be used with care by the beginners.

RULE #1. SET UP THINGS RIGHT FROM THE VERY BEGINNING

Three key magic words here are:

HONEST - DIRECT - RESPECTFUL

Let’s discuss them one by one.

Honest

At the very first meeting with a new girl – whether I meet her in a club or at some social gathering – I let her know exactly who I am and what my lifestyle is. I used to be much too straightforward about it for a while but after I learned to calibrate based on social setting and woman’s state and mood.

Important realization here – the very same woman will indignantly reject you if you bring up the subject too directly and in environment where she feels others may judge her for such an “indecent” subject of the conversation.

Even if she loves to hear and find out more about me– she will reject this opportunity if there is a slightest chance that her close friends/colleagues/family might overhear a single word of our conversation.

This depends of course a lot on what her friends or colleagues are but it is safer to estimate conservative surroundings and just drop a hint or two and suggest getting together another time. In vast majority of cases, she is happy that she met the guy who is so socially intuitive.

Direct

Once we get together – I do my best that we both enjoy our conversation, that it’s light, fun, and interesting. I honestly tell her about existence of other women in my life. Often I do it indirectly, just by telling stories involving my other girlfriends but not telling directly about sexual nature of my relationships.

Why? Because women are very socially intuitive. She understands anyway.

This one of threesome rules is mostly about calibrating. Some women do not want to hear about sexual side. They want to be lead into adventure. Things should “happen’ to them so they can always say later “Oh, all this has started as an accident.”

Others like to hear details and ask questions. I am totally honest and open. It took me a couple of years of trials and errors to get intuitive about the whole process.

During our conversation, I find out whether she has bisexual experiences. Vast majority of women is bisexual - read this article to find out more about female bisexuality. Many times, I hear that she always wanted to try but never had a chance.

If by this time I still like her and enjoy her company – I suggest she meets my other girlfriends some day. On one condition - only if she really wants to.

There is no pressure or convincing from my side whatsoever. Years ago, I used to be very excited about the possibility of having two women in bed and tried to convince them. The more efforts I made – the less interested they became.

However, after a while I learned that convincing is useless.

Respectful

In a course of our conversation (fun, light, and pleasant) I clearly let her understand that I respect her and choices she makes. Whatever she decides – I am cool with that. There are plenty of fun things two of us can do without any other women involved.

And funnily enough – I would not believe this if someone would have told this to me years ago – some women stay with me and have relationship KNOWING that I am also friend and sexual partner of all those other women.

Those women' conscious choice is to keep seeing me and not meeting my other girlfriends. I accept and respect this.

I know just too well that if/when the difference in beliefs and values between two people is too big - chances of relationship' survival are low and there is no sense in trying to keep another person or trying to convince her in anything.

RULE #2. NEW WOMAN IS NOT GOING TO BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION DURING OUR FIRST THREESOME

This one of threesome rules is not so easy to manage for a man. Simply because I see, hear, and feel this hot, exciting, new girl next to me – my intuitive urge is to give her biggest share of my attention. However, this is a NO-DOER.

My other girlfriend will feel neglected and this will deeply hurt her feelings. This is why I divide my attention 95-5 during my first threesome.

This means I give 95% of my attention to my "old” girl and only 5% to the new one. Sounds illogical and strange for many men. However, this rule and DISCIPLINE in applying it resulted for me in more threesomes than I can remember.

New girl will receive more than enough attention from my “old" girl and more often than not – my “old” girl will see my devotion and attention towards herself and will explicitly ask me to pay MORE attention to a new girl.

I do it with pleasure (as you probably understand) but AFTER a COUPLE OF MINUTES, I usually come back to my "old" girl. Do this, guys and you will never have any issues afterwards.

RULE #3. FIND OUT WHAT IS HER IDEA OF THREESOME

This aspect is so often overlooked by inexperienced lovers. This is probably the most important of all threesome rules. Before inviting any new women, I always ask my other girlfriend/s – what threesome rules they would like to follow. Mind, I have very open-minded and happy circle of girlfriends and there are almost no taboos.

However, some girls want me to come into them. Others used to get jealous when I was kissing other girls too much in the beginning, etc.

Again, honest, direct, and respectful – are keywords here.

RUE #4. COMMUNICATE DURING THREESOME

Before you begin – tell BOTH girls that you are not a mind-reader and if they want something more/less/harder/softer/etc. – they will have to TELL you or each other.

Do not think that once you told the above – they will comply. You will have to watch them both and ASK questions.

RULE #5. AFTER THREESOME IS OVER – BE THE HOST. DIVIDE YOUR ATTENTION EQUALLY BETWEEN BOTH GIRLS

Now it’s the time for all three of you to enjoy the afterglow and to set up the right frame for the future.
    Last edited by WildChild; 01-16-2010 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Removed out bound, self promotional link

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

Um you say the key words are HONEST - DIRECT - RESPECTFUL ---

After reading your words it sounds more to me like SNEAKY- CALCULATED - SELF SERVING.

You do realize that this is a womens health support forum and you are giving advice to I'm guessing men looking for ways to lure women into a threesome with tips on how to handle the OLD broad and make her feel more special even though thats not how you really feel... its all calculated, how much attention to give to who etc.

I've never been keen on a threesome and after reading your words and the cold nature of what goes on your head as you scheme and plot to get your way ... it only confirmed how I felt about them. Not sure what your intent was , but thats what I got out of it.
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The only thing I agree with here is ensuring "both ladies" feel equally as beautiful and wanted as the other.

You make us sound like meat?

Your views on how you pick up these women to enter your lair/harem to me is disrespectful, your hunting. Your deliberately seducing and placing thoughts into their minds for your own self gain...

If I was to involve myself into a threesome, I wouldn't like being asked how hard, how soft etc, that to me is reserved for two people that are entering into a relationship and working each others likes and dislikes out. A threesome in general terms is as you say, an adventure not a list of orders persay.

It seems also you've taken the "vast majority of women are bi-sexual" as a "ching, ching", let's go get em... This is not the case, the vast majority of women admire a beautiful woman, may be "curious" but the vast majority do NOT act on it, again your trying to convince those women to do so... for your own self gain.

This is why I divide my attention 95-5 during my first threesome.

This means I give 95% of my attention to my "old” girl and only 5% to the new one. Sounds illogical and strange for many men. However, this rule and DISCIPLINE in applying it resulted for me in more threesomes than I can remember.
    This statement I find rude, in-correct and calculated... It makes it sound like the second lady, only receiving 5% is going to beg to be the "old" girl and recieve 95% and stay in your harem in order to receive that 95% ONE day..

Do you seriously think that women are dumb? That we are meat? That we are so in-secure that we need to sit back and wait to be that "special one?" your reminding me of Hugh Heffner and in that, the ladies that remain, have been there, but then again he had ample money to splash and they tend to all get their little show after they leave and money is a motivator in my opinion for that example, on the ladies behalf.

The keys to a threesome, is:- in my opinion.

1. The understanding of what you are doing to start with.
    2. The privacy and secrecy of that meeting so it doesn't come back and haunt you.
    3. The non attachement as usually they are conducted with a couple and a third person. And/or the non attachement because we are not meat to be used over and over.
    4. The respect for each other and equality.
    5. The ensurance of no STD's STI's.

I'm sorry but noting that you attached a link to this thead, and sincerely, respectfully,assuming that you are telling the world this is how it is, I totally disagree.

I hope you wear a condom on all occasions and I strongly suggest that you stop using woman for your own self gain.

And, that you truly look up the meaning of respect and learn it on a better note other than doing a 95/5 rule, again for your own self gain, not for their well being.

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Array

It sounds more like when I'm planning to add a new puppy to my pack of dogs than meeting a new person.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array danceintx's Avatar

Yea, as I was reading this I felt like I was reading a manual on how to manipulate and use women for your own self serving purpose. Thanks for the fore warning. Now when I see this "game plan" being played out, I'll know exactly whats coming.
    “The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.” - William Arthur Ward

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

There is a lot of this kind of stuff out there and entire groups devoted to sharing and promoting it. Forewarned is forearmed.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I just can't help but question if what I read was actually real... I mean, seriously...
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It's part of that whole mentality that women (and the earth) exist to pleasure men and for their use.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Array

i am speechless, it must be my appreciation, of the special men waiting for me out there :-S

July 2011 Poster of the Month Array kristalyn_04's Avatar

Angry

someone ban this guy, please? oh geez... my stomach is turning...
    How can you see where you're going if you spend your whole life looking over your shoulder? Naughty Ninja

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast