Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pain in my right side only during intercourse

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array asiangrace's Avatar

Default Pain in my right side only during intercourse

I have noticed this several times. When my boyfriend and I have intercourse, I get pain in my right side. It's not so much pain where I can't stand it. Just very uncomfortable. As soon as he pulls out, the pain goes away. I haven't told him about this because he'll worry and think he's hurting me when he isn't. I don't think his penis size is a factor. It's average size and like I said, it's only pain in the right side.

What could this be?

WH Super Moderator Array sourpuss's Avatar

Do you have ovarian cysts?
    Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard.

Register! | Rules/FAQ | Contact Mod

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Disco's Avatar

Or do you have genital warts?
    Does it hurt inside the vagina or can you feel it like in your tummy aswell?

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

In addition you could have a tilted cervix. This is common and isn't always there, but will be for some time, but eventually corrects itself.

When he "hits" that spot, it can hurt and sometimes for a little bit after sex as well but then your normal day is had, without the pain.

CW
    PUT A LITTLE LIGHT IN MY SOUL!

Quote Originally Posted by Disco View Post
    Or do you have genital warts?
    Does it hurt inside the vagina or can you feel it like in your tummy aswell?
    No, it doesn't hurt inside the vagina at all. Just an isolated location in the right side.

Quote Originally Posted by CHANDLERS WISH View Post
    In addition you could have a tilted cervix. This is common and isn't always there, but will be for some time, but eventually corrects itself.

When he "hits" that spot, it can hurt and sometimes for a little bit after sex as well but then your normal day is had, without the pain.

CW
    It doesn't hurt at all after sex. As soon as he pulls out, I feel fine. Tilted cervix? This probably isn't related at all, but my tail bone is crooked (I have a crooked butt! ha ha just kidding) wonder if that could be a factor.

Does a tilted cervix cause any other problems besides discomfort in intercourse?

Banned from WH Array

is this true in every position? what about if you are on your right or left side?

Quote Originally Posted by sperosi View Post
    is this true in every position? what about if you are on your right or left side?
    It's true in missionary position or when I'm riding him. We don't do doggy style because it's uncomfortable vaginally for me

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array LilahX's Avatar

I'd be interested in comments on this as well as I've had the same issue, but not all the time. It's very intermittent. I've always thought it ws some sort of pressure on an ovary somehow. Because it's not something that happens very often I've not had it investigated.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Disco's Avatar

Hm I get pains sometimes aswell. I reckon it's a different thing, but I did go to doctor and she told me to keep track of the pains like what date they occur, what position and so on then go back to her after a while.
    I just cancelled my appointment cause I cannot afford it, but the track keeping was to find out if it's something to do with the menstrual cycle.

I found out that mine was. Although I have problems with my stomach and bowels so it could have been that aswell.

But anyway, i used to get pains like, it felt like my partner hit the cervix or the wall of vagina and it hurt and that would cause tummy aches. Mine lasted after sex aswell, sometimes for a couple of days.

Doctor said if it's cycle related then it's just that I think during ovulation it's a bit more tender around that area and sex might feel uncomfortable or painful. She also said nothing can be done about that, just told me to take a painkiller about an hour before sex.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast