Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: giving oral different positions?

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array sarahlee20's Avatar

Post giving oral different positions?

Is there any good way to give oral. i give my fiance oral and he says he loves it whcih is good. I just wonder if there was a certain technique? Any postions that would make it easier on my neck and shoulders? Also how long does it take a guy to cum on average? by the time he cums my neck and shoulders are so sore. I love doing it but i just wish there as a diferent postion. WHere we both get pleasure. As in i can be happy making him happy and he can feel good too? Any ideas? I don't do oral very often but once in awhile i like to give it to him. Another question? Is there any way to prevent gagging while giving head? I've tried not to gag and sometimes i don't but most times i do. It's really annoying when i do. wonder how i could prevent that..

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array manspoint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sarahlee20 View Post
    Is there any good way to give oral. i give my fiance oral and he says he loves it whcih is good. I just wonder if there was a certain technique? Any postions that would make it easier on my neck and shoulders? Also how long does it take a guy to cum on average? by the time he cums my neck and shoulders are so sore. I love doing it but i just wish there as a diferent postion. WHere we both get pleasure. As in i can be happy making him happy and he can feel good too? Any ideas? I don't do oral very often but once in awhile i like to give it to him. Another question? Is there any way to prevent gagging while giving head? I've tried not to gag and sometimes i don't but most times i do. It's really annoying when i do. wonder how i could prevent that..
    Experiment!!!! Every man is different. Use hands as well as mouth. Sixty nine (our personal fav).
    Personally I prefer slow with lots of tongue on the top. My wife does get carried away at times and while it actually gets me harder my mind (the one in my skull) prefers it less.
    The key to great sex for many years is....don't find his favourite and just do that all the time. Mix it up. Try new things, even "invent" things (although there is nothing that no-one hasn't tried). You will learn new techniques that are better or worse for you and him and it's all fun.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

I like to lay on the bed while my husband stradles me I know this sounds crazy but we are crazy, this way I am completley laying down and he gets a nice visual show as well and his knees are on the bed and he holds the wall, we are both very comfortable and I go to town, not too fast, and not too slow, my hubby usually pops in about 5-7minutes, he can barely last when I go down , I gues he must really like it good luck u should try this

Junior Member Array

A good position to stop your neck and shoulders hurting would be to kneel on the floor on the corner of the bed. He can lay down comfortably on the corner and you are at the correct height to be going doen on him. Rest your knees on a pillow though otherwise your knees will hurt lol. To stop myself gagging, I hold my breath when i take my partner deep throat as it seems to stop the gagging reflex. Good luck

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

I do it in all sorts of positions but when I want to make it an 'experience' .. i make sure that I am in a very comfortable physical position. Usually on my knees or sitting on my heels with his lap positioned where I could rest my head comfortably on it.

If your neck and shoulders are sore, you are probably using them more than necessary. Its good to mix it up... not just for his pleasure and your own entertainment but also so that you are not doing repeated motions that make your body sore.

Alternate hand and mouth and any combination of the two. Lift your head and engage his eyes (a good time for a neck break) while you stroke him.

Sticking your tongue out of your mouth as far as it can comfortably go while his penis is resting on top of it... will push it deep into your mouth without obstructing on the back of your tongue. The more you stick your tongue out... the quicker you can bypass your gag. Oh you'll still gag a bit sometimes ...but no where near like you do when your tongues in the way and its taking a long time to get it deeper.

He's your captivated audience when you are down there. Feel free to take breaks and lift your head, play with yourself or your breasts and let him enjoy the whole show, not only is it appealing to him it keeps you from just bending at the neck repeately getting sore.

Save that energy for when he's close and needs that kind of repetitive consistancy to orgasm
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array manspoint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless Dork View Post
    I do it in all sorts of positions but when I want to make it an 'experience' .. i make sure that I am in a very comfortable physical position. Usually on my knees or sitting on my heels with his lap positioned where I could rest my head comfortably on it.

If your neck and shoulders are sore, you are probably using them more than necessary. Its good to mix it up... not just for his pleasure and your own entertainment but also so that you are not doing repeated motions that make your body sore.

Alternate hand and mouth and any combination of the two. Lift your head and engage his eyes (a good time for a neck break) while you stroke him.

Sticking your tongue out of your mouth as far as it can comfortably go while his penis is resting on top of it... will push it deep into your mouth without obstructing on the back of your tongue. The more you stick your tongue out... the quicker you can bypass your gag. Oh you'll still gag a bit sometimes ...but no where near like you do when your tongues in the way and its taking a long time to get it deeper.

He's your captivated audience when you are down there. Feel free to take breaks and lift your head, play with yourself or your breasts and let him enjoy the whole show, not only is it appealing to him it keeps you from just bending at the neck repeately getting sore.

Save that energy for when he's close and needs that kind of repetitive consistancy to orgasm
    So much detail I can almost feel it lol

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array sarahlee20's Avatar

Thanks for all the tips and ideas. I've done some things with myself and tongue hands etc. He seems to love it. It's just hard to get comfortable. I'm 5ft and he's 5' 7".I usually I either sit with my knees bent on my heels or Indian style with my neck down between his legs. Hence the sore neck and shoulders.Also tried him staying up on the bed and me lay under him. I get more gag reflex though. He goes too deep and it makes me want to puke. lol Which i hate. I'd like it to more enjoyable. I've tried doing hand jobs too. Which I like. Sometimes takes him longer to come that way. Anyone have any hand job techniques as well ? I'd love to hear some and to try some on him too.

sorry my general technique made u gag too much oops
    google "supahead with Mr. Marcus" I heard her hand techniques with Mr. Marcus were "unbelievable" but I have never seen the video lol

giving a blow job in the shower i think is the easiest for me. my man pre-cums alot so i constantly and spitting that out(without him noticing) and with water running down his it rinses my mouth out which makes me gag less. when i deep throat i am very relaxed and it just slides down the back of my throat, practice this on a banana, you dont want your teeth to get involved, and you will know if they do on a banana because u will see the teeth marks.

VIP Member Array

I personally love it when my wife gives me a bj when I'm standing and she's kneeling. That position also allows a (edit). It's really hot.

And my other favorite is when I'm laying down on my back and she's to my side on her knees bent over because I can see her breasts sway with the motion. That gets me going every time.

Just experiment and have fun with it. You'll discover what works best for both of you.
    Last edited by CHANDLERS WISH; 02-18-2010 at 10:39 PM. Reason: cant use ** to go behind the profanity filter- boob sex would surfice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast