Forum:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Threesome

VIP Member Array

Default Threesome

Have any of you tried a threesome with 2 men and a woman? It's one of my biggest fantasy and i really want to try it out. I have two guys in mind and they're both really good friends too. I know both do not have any STD so it's safe. I just don't know how to pitch the idea to them. They both find me attractive and like me but i don't know if they'll be up for both of them with me together.

From those who have tried this, what positions will you recommend? How was the experience?
    and from a man's point of view, how would you feel if a girl who's your friend asked you to have a threesome with her and one of your best guy friend involved?

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+)MAY 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array pretzel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ieshia View Post
    Have any of you tried a threesome with 2 men and a woman? It's one of my biggest fantasy and i really want to try it out. I have two guys in mind and they're both really good friends too. I know both do not have any STD so it's safe. I just don't know how to pitch the idea to them. They both find me attractive and like me but i don't know if they'll be up for both of them with me together.

From those who have tried this, what positions will you recommend? How was the experience?
    and from a man's point of view, how would you feel if a girl who's your friend asked you to have a threesome with her and one of your best guy friend involved?
    Man's point of view. My ex and I had one before we got married with a good friend of ours (guy). It was one of her fantasies (or shall I say the only one). If you go into it knowing full well the boundaries of what's acceptable and what's not then for the most part, no harm, no foul.

Just remember, be real sure all involved know exactly what is to be gained from this,

If it's a fantasy, it may well be best to leave it at that.

VIP Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by pretzel View Post
    Man's point of view. My ex and I had one before we got married with a good friend of ours (guy). It was one of her fantasies (or shall I say the only one). If you go into it knowing full well the boundaries of what's acceptable and what's not then for the most part, no harm, no foul.

Just remember, be real sure all involved know exactly what is to be gained from this,

If it's a fantasy, it may well be best to leave it at that.
    Were you dating your ex at that time of the threesome?
    Did you three discuss exactly what positions you wanted to try?
    Was it weird for you and your friend to be nude on the same bed with the same girl? How were things after with you and your guy friend?

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+)MAY 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array pretzel's Avatar

Were you dating your ex at that time of the threesome?
    Did you three discuss exactly what positions you wanted to try?
    Was it weird for you and your friend to be nude on the same bed with the same girl? How were things after with you and your guy friend?
    We were actually living together. The guy lived downstairs. It was a 3 apartment house he owned.

I knew it was a fantasy of hers and I knew he was the one she wanted to do it with. Her and I discussed it but not with him directly. Didn't really have to, he was the type of person that could be trusted implicitedly without really having to say anything.

It kind of just happened one nite. The only rule was that she would direct things. Personally I think it was weider for him than for us. It wasn't the first time he'd seen us naked or even having sex for that matter. He would walk in occaisonally and it wasn't a big deal for some odd reason.

We stayed friends for a great many years after that. It wasn't talked about though. It was for her satisfaction more than anything else.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array ocularone's Avatar

i don't think i could ever...just me though
    "I met in the street a very poor young man who was in love. His hat was old, his coat worn, his cloak was out at the elbows, the water passed through his shoes, - and the stars through his soul."- Victor Hugo

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

From those who have tried this, what positions will you recommend?
    In your standard threesome I find it prevents a lot of problems if 1 person is the designated 'center of attention', the other two work in cooperation for that persons immediate benefit. Normally you'd switch places but in a MFM with 2 hetero males they may not be into that. So discuss beforehand who wants to finish where and how.
    How was the experience?
    Overall very positive. I've done it more than once and would most likely do it again.
    how would you feel if a girl who's your friend asked you to have a threesome with her and one of your best guy friend involved?
    Been there, done that. See above.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ieshia
    Was it weird for you and your friend to be nude on the same bed with the same girl?
    No. But people who live in the fast paced world of threesomes are generally not shy or squeamish about nudity. And thanks to American schools group-shower fixation if you've ever been to middleschool (or you have a gym membership) you already have seen all your friends naked. As long as nobody is trying to poke you with an erection it just isn't a big deal.

March 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array

I can only answer one of these. If I was asked, I'd be flattered, but since I'm married I'd say no. If I wasn't in a relationship I might say yes. In any case I wouldn't be offended and would not think badly of the person who asked me.

This is basically my felling on the couple of occasions I've been propositioned by a gay man (except in that case "yes" is very unlikely).

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array newhere808's Avatar

Personally I wouldn't be into it as I believe sex is about a point to point experience. From what I have heard and been told from friends, setting rules up front is the way to go, and ensuring that both of these guys "know their role" is also important.

I would recommend that unless you've seen them get tested or are 100% familiar with their sexual history, don't assume you know their clean, you never really can tell.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Disco's Avatar

Erm, do you have saunas where you live?

I was in a sauna with two more people and things got sexual.

I was with two girls, my friends. One of them started masturbating and well, me and the other girl followed.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array p3375's Avatar

I:
    Havn 2 guys at once is also a fantesy of mine, tho have never done it. Guess I'm afraid the reality wouldn't be as good as imagination. On the other hand....

I think I'd have to be really trusting of the guys, have to know them as good friends in order to enjoy the play. For their part, they would have to be realy realy comfortable w/ each other and w/ being in a sexual situation w/ another guy. Guess, for my part, it would have to be a very close 3 people in order for all to enjoy things.

Please pass along if you try this out and how things worked. You've got me thinking

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast