Forum:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I lost my virginity

Junior Member Array

Yeah, my first time, the guy was worried about me, too, but just 'cause I was a virgin and he probably thought I would regret it, or would've wanted it to be more special the first time. I don't know, but he cried, 'cause of it, lmao!! Oh, that sux, that you bled. Was it, maybe, 'cause you weren't in the habit of masturbating, before you lost your virginity? I don't remember bleeding, but I think I might've popped my own cherry with a blush brush three years before losing my virginity, lol! So embarrassing to admit! Well, just keep trying it with him, I guess, and gradually get into hotter, more kinkier things, as you get more comfortable with each other. I've had sex eight and a half times, now, with four different partners, and still haven't cum. But there were extenuating circumstances, such as being nervous 'cause of losing my virginity the first time, getting pregnant the second time, having an overly dominant and selfish mate the third, fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh and half time, and using a condom with a guy who lasted like five minutes the eighth time :-/ I'm still hoping it gets better with time myself!

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array newhere808's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rach View Post
    He said the reason is because he was worried about me. There was a lot of blood when he started and it was gross so we ended up in the shower which is a fantice of his but i couldn't tell I was on top a lot and I asked if he was enjoying it or if I wad good and he said that e was the one putting me back up there. So i'm taking that as a good thing
    Hmmm, well he certainly wouldn't be the first guy i've known/heard of that was concerned with "deflowing" a girl, there is quite a bit of pressure to be had afterall, to some guys that's like the ultimate first impression.

Yeah I'm not worried about him not cuming but I was just surpised that he didn't. It gets better I know that but still....

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array newhere808's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rach View Post
    Yeah I'm not worried about him not cuming but I was just surpised that he didn't. It gets better I know that but still....
    I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around two hours of maintained erection with no results on his part. Slightly off topic but are you on BC, or did he use a condom? It's possible that he actually ejaculates without haveing a "full body" orgasm.

When we flipped I felt something wet and sticky which to me sounds like cum but he didn't have a full body orgasm. Do you feel the full body orgasm? Like u said we were in the shower and that might have washed away the floids I'm guessing.

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Joey View Post
    5 HOURS!!! blimey! thats amazing! i went for about 15 mins?? if that on my first time! (it did really hurt..... so i just blame it on that )

I agree with Starz, hand jobs, oral, licking etc etc are good ways to start up the excitment in the bedroom. but dont worry, you have only just lost your virginity! so dont expect things to be perfect. x
    I also lost my virginity last night... it was soo sore. i nearly cried but he says that it will be better next time. im so scared though. he came i didnt i didnt feel good at all! i feel different now, in my shadow my hips look different, its proberly all in my mind though. Will it get better. we did hand jobs and everything

um i've only had sex once i didnt really feel anything once things started going. i was also wet but once we dryed off i was really really tight and it was hard to enter that was uncomfortable. did you bleed? because i bled a lot!

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array amaranthine's Avatar

I didn't start enjoying my sex life for a week or two after I had sex for the first time. It took my boyfriend about that long to cum, and I didn't figure out how I could orgasm until about a year ago. It's just one of those things you have to play around with to see what works. There's no rush. ;p

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array amaranthine's Avatar

Also, if you feel dry, use some lube. Dry sex can give you some nasty cuts and brush burn.
    Tightness can be from anxiousness. It might be pointless to suggest relaxing... but it's true. Tightening up down there won't help much, especially when you're dry.

Some girls bleed a lot, others not so much, and some not at all. I was the latter. Not one drop from me. It didn't feel like anything, actually. And that's just nerves. You feel a lot more when you learn to relax.

I know this is a strange thing to ask but how do you relax because I was only thinking about how stupid I must look because I don't have a clue of what's going on. So I really didn't enjoy it as much as I wish I had. I know it gets better from here tho

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast