Forum:

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies can you feel a condom?

VIP Member Array

Default Ladies can you feel a condom?

So i've had two girls tell me that they don't like using condom because it doesn't feel as good. I don't understand that coming from a girl. I can understand a guy saying that but a girl feeling less pleasure because of a condom seems odd. I usually can never tell and it's probably because i'm so wet that its hard to feel that condom. I think those girls were just fed that stuff by their boyfriend because they didn't like using a condom and made the girl feel like it's better for her too.

So i was just wondering if you can feel the difference between a condom and w/out condom?

The only reason i don't like condoms is because of the time it takes to put it on. Just having to stop so the guy can get it on is a little annoying but other then that there is no difference.

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

Nah, once its inside me I don't notice any difference at all as far as pleasure goes, its the same. The girls I know that don't like condoms its because of the stopping to put them on, and the intimacy factor on a mental level... feeling close without the plastic sack between them.. and some will say they like the feeling of the ejaculate... but for the actual penetration part... feels same.

I think there are other ways to share that intimacy without a condom while still using the condom for penetrative intercourse.

I've known girls that will risk their health to go without a condom with a guy just to prove they trust them, and some girls that want their guy to have sex without a condom as an indication that they wouldn't mind them having a baby, or that they think they are clean etc...

Condoms are what they are and its foolish to not use them outside of totally committed relationships.
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

VIP Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless Dork View Post
    Nah, once its inside me I don't notice any difference at all as far as pleasure goes, its the same. The girls I know that don't like condoms its because of the stopping to put them on, and the intimacy factor on a mental level... feeling close without the plastic sack between them.. and some will say they like the feeling of the ejaculate... but for the actual penetration part... feels same.

I think there are other ways to share that intimacy without a condom while still using the condom for penetrative intercourse.

I've known girls that will risk their health to go without a condom with a guy just to prove they trust them, and some girls that want their guy to have sex without a condom as an indication that they wouldn't mind them having a baby, or that they think they are clean etc...

Condoms are what they are and its foolish to not use them outside of totally committed relationships.
    See my bestfriend has been dating a guy for about a year now and they've been having sex for 8 months without a condom. She doesn't want to get pregnant and neither does he want her to, and they just use the pull out method. I've tried warning her about how stupid that is and just because she hasn't gotten knocked up this far doesn't mean it can't happen. She's not even on birth control
    What she said back to me is, "i hate condoms, sex is so much better without a condom and i will never use one ever again." I replied that i don't like condoms because you have to stop in the middle and wait for the guy to get it on which can be annoying at times but that's it. She said apparently it feels better. I am pretty sure that her douchebag boyfriend put this in her head.

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I notice a definite difference and always have. It just doesn't feel the same, not to say it keeps me from cumming - it doesn't, but it's not nearly as good.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

I feel a slight difference as far as sensation goes. But not that it spoils it! The bit I miss most when using condoms is when he cums, I love the feeling of his hot cum hitting my cervix. I also like it when his sperm dribbles out afterwards. But I'm a bag girl

Junior Member Array

Oh, yes, there's a difference! It hurts like whoa to use a condom! Only one of the four guys I was with used a condom, while we had sex. And it was a lot more uncomfortable that time than any of the other times with other guys. And he only lasted five minutes, while the other guys lasted 2-5 hours. But I hate birth control, too... I don't know what the answer for me is.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Disco's Avatar

I hate condoms! It feels totally different, it feels so so uncomfortable and just eughhh.
    It doesn't make a difference if I'm extra wet or not, it just feels terrible.

It's like he doesn't go deep enough or something. And the bumps and things on condoms don't make a difference either, they just hurt.

Maybe if a woman has given birth and is a bit looser down there it doesn't make a difference but it does for me.

I only like the real thing as it comes naturally.

I can definitely tell the difference between condom and no condom. But, as someone said previously, having a condom on doesn't prevent me from orgasming. I'd rather have the security of knowing that I'm not going to get pregnant, than the added pleasure of no condom sex.

WH Moderator & WINNER OF BEST THREAD MARCH & JUNE 2011- Don't mes with Mes T Array Mes T's Avatar

Condoms dry me out like a sponge. So yes, I can tell the difference.

Junior Member Array

No, Disco, condoms even hurt and feel uncomfortable, after you've given birth; even after you've given birth to an eight pounder

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast