• size doesn't matter!

2 25.00%
  • I wouldn't even bother looking at it :-(

1 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is my penis considered small??

Junior Member Array

Exclamation Is my penis considered small??

To all lovely ladies out there...

i'm a 18yo boy who desperately need some HONEST answers...
    errrmmm....i have a 9cm long 3 inch girth penis...now i know that many have said that length doesn't affect the sexual performance, but what about the girth?? what do you gals think of my penis size? Is it consider small?? can i satisfy a girl with this length and girth?? have you been with a man with my size?? how do you react when u first saw it?? how was your sexual experience then??
    Thank you.

PS :- Honest answers!

WH Moderator & WINNER OF BEST THREAD MARCH & JUNE 2011- Don't mes with Mes T Array Mes T's Avatar

I'd say yours is average... I don't really know... or care... because I, like many other women, are more satisfied with fingers and tongues than with penises.

But good luck to you anyway and have fun. And be confident.

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousBoy View Post
    To all lovely ladies out there...

i'm a 18yo boy who desperately need some HONEST answers...
    errrmmm....i have a 9cm long 3 inch girth penis...now i know that many have said that length doesn't affect the sexual performance, but what about the girth?? what do you gals think of my penis size? Is it consider small?? can i satisfy a girl with this length and girth?? have you been with a man with my size?? how do you react when u first saw it?? how was your sexual experience then??
    Thank you.

PS :- Honest answers!
    I am not a woman but I am a man who has lived a long time so maybe I can comment.

Since penises vary greatly, I think you should clarify. Are you talking totally erect or flacid?
    Also, you can look up statistics on the internet.
    But I would really advise against getting hung up on this size thing.
    As time goes on and you have been with women, you will know when a woman is fine with your penis size. You can then choose a partner that is happy with this apsect of you.

Junior Member Array

totally erect...sorry for the lack of info..
    Last edited by CuriousBoy; 03-08-2010 at 07:07 PM.

VIP Member Array

Curious Boy, I registered here specifically so that I could answer your questions!

It is not size that matters, but what you do with it!! Ask me how I know . . . the best dang penis that I have ever ridden was the smallest penis that I have ever had! The BEST SEX evah! (I am talking going from NO orgasms during regular sex with bigger penises, to 5+ orgasms with the smaller penis!). Yes, I am now a fan of the smaller penis, fir sur!

I am a 43 year old female, had multiple boyfriends that I had sex with before I got married, was married (monogamous, of course!) then got a divorce, and have had 3 partners since. I spent my life gravitating towards tall men 6' - 6'7", and I am only 5'2"!!! Well along with these bigger men came bigger penises, and let me tell you, some of them were way too long and way too wide! I HAD NO IDEA how fabulous sex could be until that one person! I will be forever thankful for my opportunities with him!

Just like penises, vagina's come in all different sizes - one size does NOT fit all. So please, do not dispair! Your penis is PERFECT I am sure!

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Rider View Post
    Curious Boy, I registered here specifically so that I could answer your questions!

It is not size that matters, but what you do with it!! Ask me how I know . . . the best dang penis that I have ever ridden was the smallest penis that I have ever had! The BEST SEX evah! (I am talking going from NO orgasms during regular sex with bigger penises, to 5+ orgasms with the smaller penis!). Yes, I am now a fan of the smaller penis, fir sur!

I am a 43 year old female, had multiple boyfriends that I had sex with before I got married, was married (monogamous, of course!) then got a divorce, and have had 3 partners since. I spent my life gravitating towards tall men 6' - 6'7", and I am only 5'2"!!! Well along with these bigger men came bigger penises, and let me tell you, some of them were way too long and way too wide! I HAD NO IDEA how fabulous sex could be until that one person! I will be forever thankful for my opportunities with him!

Just like penises, vagina's come in all different sizes - one size does NOT fit all. So please, do not dispair! Your penis is PERFECT I am sure!

Thanks a lot! really boost up my confidence^^ especially where you purposely register to reply this, LOL! But do you consider my size normal??

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Array Goodgirl93's Avatar

All men worry about there size,its like its there nature. Lol

BUT,what men tend to forget is that a womans vagina can only extend to 4-5 inches(most vagina's anyhow) when she is even aroused.So really,if a guy knows how to use it,then many woman won't complain of the size but brag about the pleasure.

Junior Member Array

really??? wat is 4-5 inch then?? in cm??

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Array Goodgirl93's Avatar

Well I am by no means a math geek but I looked it up and 2.54cm=1 inch

Soooo...

2.544=
    2.545=
    Ehh your looking at 10 and 12 cm's,so technically,you would fit a woman just right sweetheart. I wouldn't stress over it.As you can see,many woman here prefer a man who knows how to use it,then how long his shaft is.

Honestly,I am a virgin,and even a year younger than you,but I happen to know a lot about sex and even exploring things myself solo,I wouldn't stress it.Someone correct me if I'm wrong,but some men don't even fully develope there full growth til late teens,early 20's.So chances are,you may not be fully developed yet.

VIP Member Array

So 3.5"(9cm) x 3" erect? I'll be honest and say that is below average. I'm sure you've checked all that online though. If you get into a serious relationship, any worthwhile woman isn't going to dump you because the size of a penis. As long as you're a decent guy and treat her well. Even with a 1" x 1" penis, there are still ways around it, and other ways to sexually please her. We obsess more about penis size than women do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast