Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what causes vagina to be more loose

VIP Member Array

Default what causes vagina to be more loose

just like we argue penis size on how big or how small it should be, women never talk about if their vagina is too loose or too tight.
    my question, my gf lost 135 pounds with surgery and diet, being overweight before the problem? ex bf was a lil bigger and he was her first for a year, 3 months after i came in the picture, and yes i feel it too wide and loose.
    i hate it that people keep saying i need to concentrate more and just be hard for her! no! i need to feel the pressure to enjoy also.

Junior Member Array

LOL "3 months after i came in the picture" I'm so sorry but I couldn't resist.

Was her surgery GBP surgery?
    Rapid and too fast of weight loss in women can cause that but it is just one of those things where it takes longer for that to tighten back than it did for her to lose the weight.

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Exersize can certainly help.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

When you masturbate... do you use an unsually firm grip? If so you might want to try touching yourself with more gentle strokes as to get your body use to coming from less intense sensations.

As for her, she can do kegals, and try positions that provide deeper penetration and shortening of vaginal depth.

As for you, you can try remaining calm... and think about all the reasons you love her that don't involve the inside of her vagina. There is a whole lot more to her than it, and a whole lot more other ways she can please you than with that alone.

If you don't have enough friciton to come in her vagina, why not use vagina sex as foreplay and then oral or manual for your orgasm?

If you love her, if you want to be with her, you will get through it. If you are heckbent on torturing yourself and her over your need to measure up to her ex, or to figure out if she's too loose or your too small... its just going to be miserable, for both of you.
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array danceintx's Avatar

I have never heard of weight having anything to do with vaginal size at all. Just like I'm pretty sure a man's weight does not influence his penis size. Everyone is different, and all vaginas are different.
    “The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.” - William Arthur Ward

exe
    Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by danceintx View Post
    I have never heard of weight having anything to do with vaginal size at all. Just like I'm pretty sure a man's weight does not influence his penis size. Everyone is different, and all vaginas are different.
    In one episode of Oprah, Dr.Oz specifically mentions that a guy's loss of weight has an effect on penis size:

((edit))
    Last edited by caterpillar79; 04-22-2010 at 06:11 AM. Reason: can't allow outbound links in any manner; just look it up in the net

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array A Dying Breed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by exe View Post
    In one episode of Oprah, Dr.Oz specifically mentions that a guy's loss of weight has an effect on penis size:
    Not everything on TV is true. Weight gain does shorten the penis, but only because fat tissue develops around the pelvic bone, like a shell forming around a turtle. When you lose the weight, you lose the fatty tissue and the penis appears to extend fuurther out.

Think of it this way. If you could measure a man's penis "bust", when he has an erection, and measure all the way around as if it was breasts, the measurement would stay exactly the same. It only makes the penis look smaller when you gain weight, but there is no actual change in size because fat tissue is not stored in the penis.
    Last edited by caterpillar79; 04-22-2010 at 06:11 AM. Reason: took out the outbound link
    They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.

Girls have unique powers; they get wet without water, bleed without injury and make boneless things hard...

Women are meant to be loved, not understood.-Oscar Wilde

Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array

Quote Originally Posted by cubanlink View Post
    women never talk about if their vagina is too loose or too tight.
    That's because the vaginal canal is surrounded by muscle. A vagina can therefore loosen and tighten, even on demand if the woman has learned to control those muscles.

Like HD said, kegel exercises can help her improve her muscle tone and learn better muscle control. But you also shouldn't use a death grip when you're touching yourself or else you might 'program' yourself to not respond to lighter sensations. Like I said elsewhere, it's supposed to be pleasurable, you're not trying to strangle a rattler.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array A Dying Breed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tex View Post
    Like I said elsewhere, it's supposed to be pleasurable, you're not trying to strangle a rattler.
    mmf. he he he HA HA HA im starting to not like you tex. you made me spit coffee on my keyboard.

But it's true. I know I sound like a pervert, but try to start masturbating without tightly using your hand. You'll actually find it feels better too. When you get off choking it it's really quick and barely lasts. At least for me, when I take it slow, sometimes my knees buckles because it feels so good
    They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.

Girls have unique powers; they get wet without water, bleed without injury and make boneless things hard...

Women are meant to be loved, not understood.-Oscar Wilde

exe
    Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by A Dying Breed View Post
    Not everything on TV is true.
    Dr. Oz is a medical doctor, licensed surgeon, he's not just another quack on TV.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast