Forum:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I want sex more than my husband

WH MODERATOR Array Beautiful Disaster's Avatar

I think we women have been sold a bill of goods on all this "men want sex all the time business". I know from personal experience that even when a guy says he enjoys sex and has a high sex drive it all just a bunch of words without action behind it. I'm not putting guys down just say what you mean and mean what you say.
    Oh sooo true. My BF and I have had a rough go with our sex life lately, it's 100% my doing, if it were up to him we'd have sex multiple times a day. I noticed that every time we were around this other couple, a guy he works with and his fiance, the guy would make some sort of insinuation to what was going to happen when they got home. So of course, my BF prob thinks they have sex all the time. But I'm friends with the fiance, and she told me that he never wants to have sex, and that it had actually become a problem because she was feeling like he just didn't desire her. Funny how the two stories differ huh.

Some guys have a problem with the thought of "one partner and one partner only, FOREVER". some girls have this problem too. Once you move in with someone or are with someone for a long time, sex often becomes expected, routine, monotonous. For some it's a conscious effort to keep things fresh and exciting. Sex should be more than just an expectation, a responsibility. If not, it starts to feel like a job...and we all have plenty jobs to do.

Fighting about it will without a doubt make it worse. Stop fighting. Start trying some new things. Wear a cute summer dress with no undies and while you're out to eat, let him sneak a peek. Initiate making out, or rubbing on him...but not when he lays down to go to sleep at night, try doing it at different times.

Sounds like he's being lazy. Handjobs, blowjobs = no effort on his part, but he gets satisfaction. For the lazy lover, that's ideal. Quit doing it for a while. Don't offer up your services on a regular basis for nothing in return.

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Disaster View Post
    Sounds like he's being lazy. Handjobs, blowjobs = no effort on his part, but he gets satisfaction. For the lazy lover, that's ideal. Quit doing it for a while. Don't offer up your services on a regular basis for nothing in return.
    Very true. If your man loves to eat and you serve him up his favorite dishes while he sits in front of the tv, what possible motivation does he have to get up and cook something. He might assume your on a diet or not even hungry with the way he gets to eat whether you eat or not.

Spoil him and treat him to those bjs and handjobs if YOU enjoy doing them. I love doing them lol... so I'm always all about it. But then my boyfriend takes equal concern to my needs and makes sure I'm satisfied too.

If you man isn't paying any attention to your needs and you need to tell him that you are hungry too.
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Junior Member Array

I've went through something similar in my marriage. My sex drive i way higher than my husbands. I am the one who initiate sex probably 90% of the time. After awhile it wears on your self esteem. You start to think he isn't attracted to you, and doesn't want to have sex with you. If it were up to me we would have sex daily, he is more of once a week or once every week and half. I have found he will initiate more often if I hold off on doing anything sexual to him. My husband is also fond of blow jobs and I'm fond of giving them, so waking him up daily with a blow job was not getting me any sex. So I hold off for a week, no sexual touching, just sleeping next to him. I satisfy myself when he is not there or in the shower so I'm not going crazy. Usually reaching that 5th day he starts coming around again. I think alot of men get into a rut, if you are always the one initiating they get used to it and don't think they need to do anything cause you will do it all. I have also had a couple of Passion Party's lately and bought some new toys, creams and lubes. His attention has perked up now, he enjoys trying out all the new stuff.

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless Dork View Post
    If you man isn't paying any attention to your needs and you need to tell him that you are hungry too.
    I agree! I went for months being irritated because I would go down on my husband and afterwards he would roll over and go to sleep. I was ****ed, no sex for me and no oral stimulation. It wasn't fair. But I also wasn't telling him. Finally I said, I love giving you blow jobs, it gets me so hot I can't stand it. I also love when you cum. It just makes me want to have sex with you. If you are going to cum when I go down, can you please make me cum afterward too. He was all too happy to oblige, he just didn't know that's what I wanted. A closed mouth doesn't get fed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12