Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want sex more than my husband

Junior Member Array

Post I want sex more than my husband

I have been with my husband for the last year and a half sexually and at first our sex life was amazing. Suddenly, I move in with him and he hardly initiates or wants to make love. Although he will turn me down for intercourse he never turns me down for blowjobs and handjobs. He constantly says he is tired or "not in the mood" and it frustrates me to the point where we fight about it. I just don't know what to do I'd appreciate some advice. I know he loves me I just don't know if I can turn him on anymore.

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the club, you'll have lots of company here. We half a zillion threads on this subject, so you are not alone. All that stuff you may heard about men wanting sex more than women? Forget it. It was propaganda. There are some people who want it and some who don't and gender doesn't seem to be a factor.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array MissMeSha810's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Post Plan B

Hey sweets. I'm gonna make a suggestion and it may or may not help because I don't the entire story. It may be time to spice up the scenery and try something new. Hand jobs and blow jobs should lead to other sexual acts. Have sex WITHOUT him, while he's in the room and see where it gets you. Yes have sex with yourself. Get his attention in an unusual way that he's not used to and that should get the juices flowing. Good luck!
    Love the skin you're in
    Be proud of who you are
    Never allow others to downgrade or discriminate
    Demand love, respect & attention
    Be true to yourself and love YOU first
    With love,
    MissMeSha 810

Quote Originally Posted by MissMeSha810 View Post
    Hey sweets. I'm gonna make a suggestion and it may or may not help because I don't the entire story. It may be time to spice up the scenery and try something new. Hand jobs and blow jobs should lead to other sexual acts. Have sex WITHOUT him, while he's in the room and see where it gets you. Yes have sex with yourself. Get his attention in an unusual way that he's not used to and that should get the juices flowing. Good luck!
    Great bit of advice form MissMe. Get yourself a toy sit opposite him and start pleasuring yourself while he's sitting watching his favourite TV show. Then wait and see what happens

Junior Member Array

mix blue pill in his food or drink and be ready to be tired.........lolzzzz

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by priyakr View Post
    mix blue pill in his food or drink and be ready to be tired.........lolzzzz
    DO NOT EVER do something like this. NEVER give anyone a drug of any type without their consent. Aside from the possible legal ramifications, you could seriously endanger their health.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

Junior Member Array

I think we women have been sold a bill of goods on all this "men want sex all the time business". I know from personal experience that even when a guy says he enjoys sex and has a high sex drive it all just a bunch of words without action behind it. I'm not putting guys down just say what you mean and mean what you say.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array A Dying Breed's Avatar

Honestly it doesnt sound like low sex drive it sounds like laziness,

He's open to a sex act where you do everything and he orgasms, but he isn't willing to spend time physically having sex.

It seems to be a prevalent problem among my gender. Guys only care about getting "theirs". They may love a woman, but apparently not enough to indulge in the sheets to satisfy somebody they love.

I think the whole idea of men having sex more or liking it more is because they are raised in a culture that says "A guy can have a one night stand, but if a girl does shes a ". Therefore, more women are embarrassed if they have had lots of sex or are constantly horny. It's not that they aren't, but that traditionally they shouldnt be or something like that.

Theres a lot of problems with society, and they love labeling. Personally, one night stands disgust me, and so does the thought of gender inequality. I dont believe women have a higher sex drive than men, but they are more active and willing to put in more effort.

We can all thank judeo-christian society for this bull********
    They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.

Girls have unique powers; they get wet without water, bleed without injury and make boneless things hard...

Women are meant to be loved, not understood.-Oscar Wilde

VIP Member Array

Maybe he has trouble getting it up now and is embarrassed about it, therefore avoids sex. He doesn't need to be hard and up for blowjobs/handjobs like he would in order to have sex. It's obvious that he still does enjoy it because he never turns down a blowjob but he probably just can't get it hard enough to have sex.
    You should talk to him about it and bring up this point and see if that's the actual problem.

Blog Entries

There is such a thing as a man who will turn down hand jobs/ blow jobs ... I was with one once.
    You are not alone, and don't fret, it's probably not YOU! The best thing I think you can do is try to get him to talk about it - dig deep. It's not always easy to get a man to do that, but it's worth a try.
    Nature gives us shapeless shapes,
    Clouds and waves and flame,
    But human expectation is that love remains the same,
    And when it doesn’t, we point our fingers and blame.

Register|Contact Admin|Email Admin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast