Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ben Wa balls for my wife

Junior Member Array

Default Ben Wa balls for my wife

I need advice on this one....Go or No-Go?

Junior Member Array

I have them,many of my friends as well.A nice addition to the Toy Box.Why not ???

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have some, I like them, but I'd suggest talking to her about it first. She may get the wrong impression and think you are telling her "Gee, honey, let's tighten it up down there." Talk to her, see how open she is with the idea.
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by jeananne View Post
    I have them,many of my friends as well.A nice addition to the Toy Box.Why not ???
    I have some, I like them, but I'd suggest talking to her about it first. She may get the wrong impression and think you are telling her "Gee, honey, let's tighten it up down there." Talk to her, see how open she is with the idea.
    Maybe I don't really know what they are????

Blog Entries

They are popular for tightening the kegal muscles in the vag...
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

These things terrify me lol. I got a pair cause way cheaper than a kegalmaster... I put them in... squeeze squeeze squeeze.. and when I went to take them out I think I was so scared about not being able to (there were no strings) that I tightned up and I could not expel them. I could not fit a finger in to scoop them and I couldn't seem to push them out.

I was totally freaking out coming up with what I was going to say at the ER lol.. but I calmed down, took some deep breaths, what goes up must come down ( I hoped)...lol.. and finally got them out of there.. I have not tried again since :P

Next time only with strings..
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

VIP Member Array

speaking from experience, if it's to tighten it up, start out small. if it's only to drive her wild so she jumps you as soon as you walk through the door then just go for it

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alicat View Post
    speaking from experience, if it's to tighten it up, start out small.
    Really? Because everything I've read says to start bigger (not huge obviously), but bigger because they won't "drop" as easily. They say as your muscles get stronger/tighter, go to smaller ones. Smaller ones will more easily fall out if your muscles are not strong enough. That's what I've read anyways.
    Friendship Prayer
    Amen

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Array

Try smartballs by fun factory. They come with a string and in single or double where the 2 balls are attached. The double can be too long for some women. Aside from helping to strengthen muscles they can also give pleasure. The rolling of the balls inside the vagina while there's outside stimulation can actually bring me to orgasm.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array LilahX's Avatar

A go for sure if you have an open and experimental r/ship. Hopefully you know her feeling on toys and accessories. If she's into trying new things, get some for her - and ask her to wear them when you go out somewhere. If you're not sure, sound her out first, not necessarily on the balls per se, but just on toys in general.

the key is commmunication and knowing your partner.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast