Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "mound of venus"?

Junior Member Array

Question "mound of venus"?

well, this is pretty embarrassing, but i'm pretty sure that a of of people must wonder.
    well, a lot of young women at least.
    is having a kind of plump mound of flesh (the mons pubis) attractive or unattractive to guys?
    my boyfriend doesn't seem to mind, but then we haven't had sex, only mutual masturbation type stuff.
    actually, not even that fully, just over-the-panty clitoral stimulation for me.
    it's a weird thought, because i'm so familiar with his entire body, and he is with mine, but he hasn't seen or touched me there (bare) and i don't know if it would be weird, because it kind of sticks out.
    he feels the area a lot, like if we get really aroused, and i know it really turns hi on (he told me)
    but i was wondering if this is normal for guys to think.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array MissMeSha810's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up Mons Pubis...Love It!!!

Hey sweets. First of all let me start by saying that I had to look that word up on wikipedia! lol. I never knew that particular area has the specified name of mons pubis. I find it to be very erotic!!! Anyway, moving along, my husband seems to find mine very attractive as he calls it a fat or phat. It took me years to figure out what it was exactly that he was referring to until he started to say it and grab it at the same time. I realized it did not always look that way but after ten years and three children, my 'mons pubis' gained weight as well so to speak. So in answer to your question, yes, I think men find it very attractive, why I don't know....maybe more cushion for the pushing as they say. I become very proud of mine and very fond of the new word that you have shared with us! lol Hope I have helped
    Love the skin you're in
    Be proud of who you are
    Never allow others to downgrade or discriminate
    Demand love, respect & attention
    Be true to yourself and love YOU first
    With love,
    MissMeSha 810

VIP Member Array

I wouldn't even worry about it. It may be a little different than other women, but something like that isn't going to turn him off or make him run out of the room screaming. With the women I've known, nothing is the same with every womans body. Some have more of this, and some have less of that. It in no way affected my attraction to them. He's probably more worried about the size of his penis and his sexual performance. He sounds like he has been reassuring you that he doesn't, or wouldn't have a problem with it. You just need to accept that.

Junior Member Array

thanks for the replies
    they're very reassuring.

- WINNER OF THE BEST THREAD April 2011 Array Maximus's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default All I can say is...

It's a massive turn on for me...among other things
    Behold the presence of the Father in all beings...

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

I don't think guys are really that picky about the mound... I've never heard any insults, jokes or even compliments widely used to desribe that area other than things related to hair.

I hear insults, jokes and compliments related to clits, lips, etc.. from comedians or in movies etc but never heard any negetive or positive comments about the padding or lack of padding on that area.

I think overall body size and weight certainly factor in, genetics, where the body choose to store a bit more cushion, etc.

It's certainly an area I consider sexy on a womans body (I am a female too) but nothing I've ever paid attention to enough to think someones is too fat or too flat etc.

I think you can relax. He's gonna love whatever you have going on there and its probably completely normal.
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Junior Member Array

lol I dont know why but I really like this post. Its definitely something that people don't talk about too often.

It sounds like yours is like mine and really I've only felt insecure about it once. I was reading some forum drama about some chick that had sent naked pictures to a guy blah blah blah long story short they were teasing the girl (who was very cute in my opinion, I wouldnt mind her body!) and saying that she had a "front butt".

I agree with the above though. I think the extra padding there is probably better for guys, it covers a bone! I couldnt imagine not having it and my guy grinding into it. Ouch. Not to mention as with a lot of the rest of our bodies it might give them something to grab on to (like MisMeSha said!).

I also agree that its probably not something that would turn a guy off. I've never had any complaints. And aside from some other body issues that I have, I definitely have strong vagina confidence lol.

Junior Member Array

true, i think it's funny how he's turned on by it, and we've actually talked about how painful it would be if there was no padding there. ouch!
    haha.
    i've never heard anyone call it a 'frontbutt'.
    that's interesting!

I'm a guy and my SO has a relatively "high" mons pubis. I find her's attractive. But whether flat or pronounced is not a big deal to me. Don't worry about how your girl parts look. Everyone's are different, but all are similar enough to work the same! Despite the fact that guys are excited by the visual, its really what's inside that counts. In other words, if he likes you, he is going to like your body too. Welcome to the forum.

Junior Member Array

When my husband and I first got together I was alot smaller but after my son I had gained about 60 lbs and my mound was alot plumper. My husband still thinks of it as a huge turn on and every time I try to diet he complains that he doesnt want me to lose weight any where. He always says it adds cushion which he likes. I cant speak for every man out there but for mine it is a big plus.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast