Forum:

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why don't women ever initiate sex?

Banned from WH Array

Default Why don't women ever initiate sex?

Why don't women ever initiate sex? Do women think it's embarrasing or ****ty to initiate sex? Or do women not like sex at all?

I'm a guy but I thought this would be a good place to ask.

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

Uh... I am a woman and I love sex and inniciate it all the time, probably even more than my boyfriend does. And I know many many women that do.

There are lots of women that come to this forum and have significant others that act like they don't like sex or don't inniciate.

Its not a man/woman thing. Its a person to person thing. If you are with someone that isn't inniciating it could be very possibly that they are shy, or that they are not enjoying the sex they are having, it could be any number of reasons.
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) FEBRUARY 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array stressed's Avatar

You are wrong. Many women do initiate sex, but it turns out that most of the men who are with such women find it a turn off.

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Very true HD.

You can't put "women" into boxes...

We could turn around and say, "Why, don't men like giving Oral? Especially, when we give it to them without question?"

If, a lady has had partners that have purely "used" them for sex, how do you think that lady is going to react with her next partner?

Or:

If, she was bought up that sex is basically to create babies, is it possible that she may have this thought pattern of, basic sex?

Or, the man in her life, demands the desires, but doesn't show her affection, love, emotional intimacy, would she feel comfortable?

The first feeling of wanting to be totally intimate, with someone is how they treat you, make you feel, no inhibitions, and in love because there is trust there, no boundries/barriers and she knows it.

The other is age... Whereby she may have missed out on a fair bit of loving and decides, pftttt, I'll do what I want and in that, he gets what he wants.

Ultimately, if she has a fear it won't happen. If she hasn't done it and sees things as ****ty, she will not do it.

But, a man can change alot in the woman's thought pattern, by understanding how a woman thinks, ticks and wants and desires to be treated....

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

PS: On a side note, you do know that Fox Mulder (aka) was a sex adict in real life...
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

WH Super Moderator Array sourpuss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FoxMulder View Post
    Why don't women ever initiate sex? Do women think it's embarrasing or ****ty to initiate sex? Or do women not like sex at all?

I'm a guy but I thought this would be a good place to ask.
    OMG! Don't even get me started.
    Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard.

Register! | Rules/FAQ | Contact Mod

Banned from WH Array

Quote Originally Posted by stressed View Post
    You are wrong. Many women do initiate sex, but it turns out that most of the men who are with such women find it a turn off.
    I don't think thats true. I have never heard a man say that, if anything I usully read the exact opposte from men on different forums. That they actually want their women to intiate sex more often and find it a huge turn on. And personally I think it's a big turn on when the woman intiate sex to.

WH Super Moderator Array sourpuss's Avatar

Everyone is different. My boyfriend hates when I initiate sex. ...apparently he hates to initiate as well, but that's a different story.
    Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard.

Register! | Rules/FAQ | Contact Mod

Banned from WH Array

Quote Originally Posted by sourpuss View Post
    Everyone is different. My boyfriend hates when I initiate sex. ...apparently he hates to initiate as well, but that's a different story.
    True. I'm shure there are alot of men out there who doesn't like it when the woman intiates sex... But to say that most men find it a turn off is defenitley not true from my experiences.

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FoxMulder View Post
    I don't think thats true. I have never heard a man say that, if anything I usully read the exact opposte from men on different forums. That they actually want their women to intiate sex more often and find it a huge turn on. And personally I think it's a big turn on when the woman intiate sex to.
    Basically it seems ppl want what they don't have. Guys that never get sex from their woman want it all the time and wish she would inniciate. Guys that have an oversexual signficant other seem to sometimes have a , meh.. take it or leave it attitude towards sex.
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast