Forum:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Using a condom during masturbation?

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) FEBRUARY 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array stressed's Avatar

Default Using a condom during masturbation?

Alright, so, why do some men use condoms during masturbation? Is it because they want to practice for better sex (even when sex doesn't involve a condom), they want to experiment, or ... what?

I have an idea but I want to see what the rest of you think.

Also, what do you do when your man finds that the condoms he uses (for himself) are too big and feels inadequate because of it? Is there any other way at all to convince him his size is just fine, other than telling him so?

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

I think some guys might masturbate with condoms to decrease sensitivity and prolong the action... or some might find it less messy? Some may like the feel of latex on their penis? I haven't known a guy that has said they like to do this so I'm trully guessing here.

Condoms are awkward fits sometimes. Even small guys can find a condom that cuts their circulation and big guys might find ones too loose etc.. just experiement with some other brands til he find ones that are comfortable and reassure him how happy you are with his penis size.
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well some may be sore and want a barrier to the skin.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) FEBRUARY 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array stressed's Avatar

But isn't it silly to practice with a condom to make an erection last longer when it's some times difficult to sustain one during sex without a condom? Plus, he hates condoms, has never had sex with one on.
    It's probably the messiness issue.

I'm just very confused with the things I find out every day. It's been a new thing every week now.

Thank you (p.s. I haven't forgotten to reply to your PM, I'm just confused these days and I want to be 'calm' before I reply -now I sound like my bf...).

But those condoms had expired 2 years ago, they don't even have any lubricant on...
    I told him to throw them and I'd buy him new ones instead (he's to embarrassed to go and buy, they're not very popular in this country as everyone is on the pill) as it's not healthy to use expired condoms...

I honestly find this situation very odd, but I guess anything can happen nowadays....

I'm helping my boyfriend masturbate better while the sex is as it is and instead of him trying new things with me he tries new things by himself. I'll soon go crazy.

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Really? Hmmm, never heard of it, my first guess would be easier cleanup?
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array ocularone's Avatar

.... I have no clue
    "I met in the street a very poor young man who was in love. His hat was old, his coat worn, his cloak was out at the elbows, the water passed through his shoes, - and the stars through his soul."- Victor Hugo

March 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array

I think men get bored of masturbation and want a different sensation. It might also be tied to some fantasy of his.

WH Moderator & WINNER OF BEST THREAD MARCH & JUNE 2011- Don't mes with Mes T Array Mes T's Avatar

Not sure... but does it matter?

VIP Member Array

Wow, I have no clue why a guy would use a condom during masturbation. It decreases the sensation. I guess if he wants an easy cleanup or something. I've heard of stranger masturbation practices though. I've never tried it and don't see the benefit. The idea of practicing for better sex wouldn't be using a condom. It would be practicing without a condom with full sensation to practice control. At least I would think.

Is he using Magnum condoms? Or just regular size? Regular size is made for average sized guys. Maybe he should switch to a different brand. I don't know how you can reassure him his size is fine. Our egos are pretty fragile when it comes to penis size. Of course don't say or compare his size to anything small or say "it's cute". Don't go the complete opposite and say he's huge or something like that either. He'll see right through that. Saying "You're the perfect size for me" is like saying he's average or small. Probably the best way is not telling him, but making him know in bed what he's doing is doing it for you. That is, if it really is.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast