Forum:

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Anal Sex = Bigger Butt??

WH Super Moderator Array patricias213's Avatar
    Blog Entries

thanks for all the replies. My aim here was not about having anal sex or not , it was about finding out if any of you know if having anal sex gets your butt bigger, from what i've read it doesnt seem so. the reason why i asked is because i have heard quite a few people say that, guess they are wrong. Personally, having anal sex is not something i have taught of doing at this moment but i dont know for later on..as for now i like having sex the way people usually do.

August 2007 "Poster of the Month" Array housewife's Avatar

Exclamation you can call me religious ,old fashioned... but that is wrong

Hello all
    to clarify one thing, I meant by "it will make your butt bigger", I was not talking about the cheeks as you named them, I meant the hole. I thought you were asking about the hole.
    the butt itself gets bigger by fat not sex.

I was trying to save you from committing this mistake,
    I felt it was my duty to clarify this for everyone
    you ..or anyone don't take this point against me.
    I am trying to help here .
    you need to know that
    all the consequences will not be in your favor.
    I don't want you to be a sinner and cursed in the eye of god.
    or to see your man leaving you for another man like Chelsy's husband.
    I think I mentioned her story in a previous post.

Junior Member Array

1st of all did you want to get bigger Glutes?
    Squats & lunges and so many workouts do wonders on the Glutes.
    Maybe if you tighten up your glutes and turn it into a workout for your glutes. Those people you heard this myth from probably felt they had bigger glutes because they got swollen LoL.
    Seriously i have heard that if you tighten your glutes that is a workout in itself so i don't see how it is impossible. We should ask the myth busters to bust that myth for us. LOL!

To the housewife lady: I personally appreciate honesty and freedom of speech cause if it I you had not posted anything I wouldn?t of known of the ANAL LEAKAGE Yuck and Ouch! But I am curious as to how you know all that information?

** It is true that men like it more in the behind but that is mostly true because it is tighter. The smaller the entrance is the better the out cum! lol Just Joking.

ALL IN GOOD FUN!
    Thanks to those who get it and are not insulted

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Default anal sex

This is the 1st i've heard of anal sex could make your butt bigger. Anyway this is what I do know...

1) It will increase the size of of your butt hole eventually because of the relaxation of the muscle and lead to leakage.
    2) There is an increase in your chance of getting infections because the muscle in the butt is not as strong or designed for penetration.
    3) Don't start something you don't want to keep up
    4) I know two people that have to put sanitary napkins on their bottoms because of stool leakage.
    5) It's your body, always get all the facts before you try anything questionable.
    6) I don't buy all that garbage about doing it every now and then. You're just saying that to make yourselves feel better.
    Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by patricias213 View Post
    I've heard alot of people (women) say that having anal sex makes your butt bigger? i dont know becuase i have never had anal sex, i would like to know if there's any truth to this..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lulumoon View Post
    1st of all did you want to get bigger Glutes?
    Squats & lunges and so many workouts do wonders on the Glutes.
    Maybe if you tighten up your glutes and turn it into a workout for your glutes. Those people you heard this myth from probably felt they had bigger glutes because they got swollen LoL.
    Seriously i have heard that if you tighten your glutes that is a workout in itself so i don't see how it is impossible. We should ask the myth busters to bust that myth for us. LOL!

To the housewife lady: I personally appreciate honesty and freedom of speech cause if it I you had not posted anything I wouldn?t of known of the ANAL LEAKAGE Yuck and Ouch! But I am curious as to how you know all that information?

** It is true that men like it more in the behind but that is mostly true because it is tighter. The smaller the entrance is the better the out cum! lol Just Joking.

ALL IN GOOD FUN!
    Thanks to those who get it and are not insulted
    As i said in a previous post, no i dont want or need a bigger butt. I am just curious of what i've heard.

Junior Member Array

Okey dokey! sry if i asked something that u had already answered.

To: CS
    wow that is a lot of info that is gross i don't think i will ever do that again. Honestly that is something that i wish someone would of tought me in school. If they are going to teach sex edu then they should go all the way. It would prevent a lot of bad things from happening.
    Ugh yuck! i still can't believe that u get leakage yuck yuck!!
    I am so grossed out!
    I won't do that again.

Thanks for the info

Blog Entries

I never knew there would be leakage too until i found out here! it is somewhat gross i think. I was mentioning it too my husband which he even taught was gross. I really appreciate all the info, thanks!

August 2007 "Poster of the Month" Array housewife's Avatar

Default Lulumoon and commonsense

thank you both of you.
    about where did I get all these information, I educate myself all the time, I am addicted to reading books about sexual health, relationships , marriage...
    my husband is psychiatrist , so his knowledge is as rich as mine, we always discuss stuff like that.
    not only am I a house wife but also a PhD student.

Junior Member Array

Default Housewife

Cool I try to read a lot too but it never crossed my mind read about sex. It is very important for me to know things to prevent me from getting hurt. It was good info since I am trying to live a healthy lifestyle. I hope wish that they would teach that stuff in school. Stuff that really matters like that is more than worth teaching.

Thanks to you for the info and to Patricia for asking it

Junior Member Array

Red face listen

listen to me now girls let me tell you how it really is with what we call bum loving i used to enjoy it very much i didnt care what other people said and now i am paying the price i am 30 years old and have to wear a special sort of dyper because i have no control over my bowles i could have an opp done to repair the damage that was done but could lose the use of my legs due to it so im just saying think before you act each to there own if you do just be very careful

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast