Forum:

Page 1 of 13 123 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Anal Sex = Bigger Butt??

WH Super Moderator Array patricias213's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Anal Sex = Bigger Butt??

I've heard alot of people (women) say that having anal sex makes your butt bigger? i dont know becuase i have never had anal sex, i would like to know if there's any truth to this..

Junior Member Array

Thumbs down

I dont think so...ive had it a few times...my butt isn't get bigger but it hurt A LOT while doing it...my boyfriend loves it i don't know why ..but sometime it feel really nice if it not hurt...anyway i still prefer normal sex hehehe

Junior Member Array

Smile No Big Butts

I have had anal sex before and I promise it does not make your butt bigger. It does hurt at first but after a while its not so bad. Its definally not something I like to do all the time though!! Also keep in mind, your vaginal muscles are stretched during sex. Well, so is your anal wall during anal sex....believe me I have seen the affects of too much anal sex (I work in healthcare). These muscles do weaken too, and just the same as women some times having leaky bladder problems because of weakened muscles. It can happen in the anus too!!

August 2007 "Poster of the Month" Array housewife's Avatar

Exclamation Don't even think about it.

I was shocked to read the previous 2 responses that they experienced it and they are kid of encouraging you to go for it.
    If you have a minimum amount of appreciation and respect for yourself,
    Don't do it.
    Don't
    It is the most disgusting thing that a couple could commit.
    it is a major sin
    it is against our nature as humanbeings.
    it is against all religions if you have one.
    many bad things could happen afterwards.
    IT WILL MAKE YOUR BUTT BIGGER ...guaranteed
    I read that in a book called our sexuality.
    it will cause poop leakage for sure by the time.
    the most disastrous thing it will turn your husband away from the normal sex (vaginal) I read that also in a research that men who experienced anal sex they will continue to prefer it over the vaginal sex (for sure).

Junior Member Array

Exclamation anal debate

Just let the record show, I was not telling her to have anal sex. I was just telling her of my experience with it. And it will not make you butt bigger!! A lot of anal sex can stretch your muscles and cause leakage, but an anal experience, every now and then isn't going to matter. Also "sin" is in the eye of the beholder. I am not a religious person, nor do I think its appropriate for it to be preached. I have heard also that men prefer anal sex over vaginal, who cares!! If you don't want to do it, then don't!! However don't look down on someone else if they have done it, and maybe liked it!! We can't please everybody!!

WH Super Moderator Array patricias213's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Just for the record i am not talking about the (gotta get a lil bit graphic)"butt hole" i meant the cheek. One of my friend told me that it gets your cheeks bigger, not that i want bigger cheeks i just wanted to know if anyone heard of it or know if its true or not. Im not sure if i will be having anal sex, maybe , maybe not. Even if i do, it wont be on a regular basis. thanks for all the replies!

August 2007 "Poster of the Month" Array housewife's Avatar

I don't look down on anyone. I was trying to give her some good advice. and in the end everyone is free to do whatever he/ she wants to do, but let her first know how wrong this act is according to religion.
    I heard many stories from girls who did this, they were crying blood instead of tears. some of those men, when their wives stopped to give it to them, you know what they did?
    they cheated on their wives with other "gay men"
    it took them to the wrong direction.

and "God forbid" if that happens .
    then you should care.

Junior Member Array

i have had anal sex and it desnt make any of ur bum bigger i dot do it on a regular basis only one every so often....

VIP Member Array

Default Sex and Religion

I'm not a religious person myself, but I do believe that everyone has the right to believe whatever they want, and follow what ever bible or religion they want. I have no problem if one doesn't want to have anal sex because it's against her God's wishes, but what if another person doesn't believe in that God? That brings me back to a line in the movie King Arthur with Clive Owen which I really respect. But I don't want to get into something contraversial. Hun, do what you want, but I seriously don't think it'll make your but cheeks bigger. Otherwise every gay guy out there will have really big asses.. lol.

Junior Member Array

I think its up to u..u do what u want..for me it about curious and for playing..just for fun..not serious..if u want to do u can..if u don't think it a good thing then don't do it..i don't see why we need to have agrument here

Page 1 of 13 123 11 ... LastLast