Forum:

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: He can't cum

Junior Member Array

Default He can't cum

My boyfriend can't finish from either a hand job or blow job (we are yet to have sex).

Its definately not me that is the cause, he reaches the absolute peak in a fit pulsing etc (about to finish) but just "can't cross that line" as he says.

He doesn't get pre-cum either...is that normal?

He says that he can finish but no girl has ever got him off....he says I am doing everything perfectly but its just a problem he has, he reaches the finish line but can't cross it.

It really depresses me as well because I feel bad/sad that he can't cum.

Any advice/info etc is helpful, thanks!

Banned from WH Array

Why do you want him to cum? I thought most girls where disgusted by cum.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxMulder View Post
    disgusted by cum?? Im certainly not one of those girls thats for sure!

A few guys that i know and several Exs are and were the same - they all said that they found it difficult to cum when a girl gave them head or a hand job because they are use to their own 'rountine and style' when masterbating - and so it took them time to get use to different ways of making them cum when it wasnt sex.

Although thats just speaking to a few guys - and obviously doesnt account for all men.
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - Chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO-HOO what a ride!!"
    "I dream about being with you forever." - Twilight

Junior Member Array

I want him to finish!

i would hate to be reaching the finish line constantly but never crossing..i feel so sorry for him

So do you think eventually he will be able to cum from my style of handjob...or will he only ever be able to finish from the way he does it?

I've tried replicating his but obviously its never exaclty the same

well like i said i was only speaking for a handfull of guys, as they say, each guy to their own.

I would definitly speak to him about it - ask him what he wants, what turns him on etc etc. My ex found it difficult to cum when i gave him a blow job, and i asked him what he would like me too do whilst doing it that would turn him on - and he said that he would like it if i looked at him whilst doing it. I did - he got turned on - he came! woo!
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - Chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO-HOO what a ride!!"
    "I dream about being with you forever." - Twilight

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by silverpen View Post
    My boyfriend can't finish from either a hand job or blow job (we are yet to have sex).

Its definately not me that is the cause, he reaches the absolute peak in a fit pulsing etc (about to finish) but just "can't cross that line" as he says.

He doesn't get pre-cum either...is that normal?

He says that he can finish but no girl has ever got him off....he says I am doing everything perfectly but its just a problem he has, he reaches the finish line but can't cross it.

It really depresses me as well because I feel bad/sad that he can't cum.

Any advice/info etc is helpful, thanks!
    If he is anti-depressants, then that can happen, or very low testosterone.

WH Super Moderator Array Fallen1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Silverpen,

Joey may have something in saying that he may just be used to his own style/routine - maybe ask him to cut down on that for a while? It may just take some time practicing and experimenting and getting used to new things to find that "right" thing that finally takes him over the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxMulder View Post
    Fox, I'm beginning to wonder where all your negative thinking about females comes from. Every one of your posts are about how women don't do this or don't like that etc. etc. I'm wondering if maybe you're not just a troll that is here to throw in a jab here and there and see what you can get stirred up.

I'm hoping your stay here is teaching you that not all women can be lumped together as being prudish. I'm know there are plenty of us here that could teach many a men a thing or two.
    Last edited by Fallen1; 04-27-2010 at 06:40 PM.
    There is a method to my madness ........ I just haven't found it yet.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

tickle and massage his balls during a handjob, then when he feels it coming pump really hard, squesse nice and tight too.

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

I hate to sound like the masturbation police -- LOL... but do you know how often he is taking himself across the finish line? I think maybe if he reduced that amount... especially on the days he's going to have you with him... he just might be able to cross it from pure physical need to do it

If he is doing that a few hours before you play with him, the second orgasm is always harder to achieve.. throw in nerves and whatnot and he's likely to have a difficult time.

You could try asking him to show you what he does to himself so that you can try to incorparate his moves into your moves as all guys have different little tweaks that they do so often its almost like they train themselves to come a certain way... and if they masturbate frequently it can make it harder for you, especially not knowing what gets him there himself, to get him there.
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Why not try stripping down, have him play with you for a bit. Watch out if he does cum, make sure it doesnt get near your bits!

When he is at the finish line kiss him. When my ex gave me handjobs, I literally exploded everywhere if she made out with me during orgasm

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast