Forum:

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 some sex

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Default 3 some sex

Has anyone ever been asked? What's that like?

I am bisexual and I have found more often than not when I am dating a man he will eventually suggest a threesome. I have had group sex before. It was a foursome though, not a threesome, and I found that it wasn't for me. Sex is a very emotional thing for me and I need to feel that emotional bond between myself and my sex partner before engaging in sex in order to enjoy it. I also feel a little jealous and/or rejected when the focus is on another woman...unless of course it's just myself and another woman

It's really a personal choice. I have heard of relationships really benefitting from inviting someone new into their bed, while others have been destroyed by it. Some just try it and find it's not for them. Make sure your relationship is strong and you both discuss it thoroughly before hand. It's important to know how you both feel about all possible outcomes...like if 1 enjoys the experience and the other does not. make sure that wouldn't harm your relationship in anyway.

Anywho..I'm babbling...hope I helped.
    Sex on t.v. only hurts if someone falls off

Has anyone ever been asked? What's that like?

...I always like to answer a question with a question ..especially when the original question does not make clear why a person is asking such a question and there is no real frame of reference..

[/quote]

Default 3 some sex

I asked the question because a lover wanted to do it. It was more on his fantasy than mine.

Quote Originally Posted by commonsense View Post
    I asked the question because a lover wanted to do it. It was more on his fantasy than mine.

...I take it you told him to pouind salt?

Default 3 some

That's funny.

VIP Member Array

If you don't feel comfortable, tell him. If he is your "lover" he should understand. However, it is good for couples to act out fantasies every once in a while.

Just remember, if you go through with this for him, he owes you

Junior Member Array

Here's a really informative article on whether you're ready for a threesome. I've never done it, but I've always been curious. I think it's something you really have to think about before you dive into it.

hope this helps!
    Last edited by womens-health; 05-22-2007 at 09:30 AM.

Junior Member Array

so Ive been married 7 yrs together for 10. after three years he asked and I agreed it wasn't to bad I actually enjoyed seeing him so turned on before we began. Watching his anticipation was a huge turn on for me. I must say sometimes I still use that vision in my head when I'm having a hard time getting off. However at that time in my life I felt alot more confident. I was younger, prettier and not easily intimadated by anyone. I guess what I mean to say is that it really depends on your relationship. Is it strong, how do you feel? My husband and never did it again because we didn't feel it necessary and it was fun but its not something you want to gamble your relationship with all the time.We decided not to push our luck.

VIP Member Array

ive had a 3sum with my current partner, and although it was more his idea then mine i think i benifited more. we had the 3sum with another girl as i told him i didnt want to have sex with another man (ive only slept with 2 men and i like it that way) but before hand we discussed what we would each be comfortable with, ie i told him i didnt want him to have sex with the girl but other stuff was ok, also i didnt want to be left out.

it went well and would deffo do it again, but you must want to do it otherwise it will just cause problems.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast