Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Playing with your man's balls

VIP Member Array

I don't like my fellows played with.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Beckers's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wink

Oh man! I love playing with my bf balls, and he loves it even more haha

A lot of times I'll initiate sex by slowly kissing the sensitive areas on his body, especially his neck and ears (seriously, if your man has sensitive ears he would LOVE some tongue action and kisses there), and meanwhile I'll start massaging his balls. So he has sensation in his privates, while receiving strong sensations in his upper body. And also, when I'm doing that I'm either to a side, or right on top of him, so he has a perfect view of my breasts, while I grind my hips into him too. Sometimes while all of that is going on he'll pull my shirt down and start sucking on my nipples.

During oral I also massage his balls whenever I can, and even gently suck on them, or lick them.

Every man is different, but these are things my bf loves to death so maybe this will help any ladies that aren't sure how to handle balls!

I'm not a fan of it. I don't think my fiance is really either. Haha.

VIP Member Array

My wife loves to play with mine, and fortunately I love it when she does. I sometimes ask her to be more gentle because she tends to get excited.

She usually likes to lick and suck them while we are in 69- that keeps me excited without bringing me to the brink. Or just hold onto them while we are in bed.

The sensuality of testicles is just very, very different from the penis- very indirect, much more subtle, but incredibly good. Just start very gentle, very, very gentle and pay attention to his reactions

Banned from WH Array Thomas Hepburn's Avatar

There is a service that you ladies can do for your guys. A lot of guys simply don't check their balls aften enough for lumps. Having your female partner taking control of this weekly/monthly chore is so nice for a lot of guys. We are awful at doing this and your partner maybe could do with your help? How often does he check himself? If it's not often enough, do it for him. There was a case over here where a footballer had huge lumps before he went to the doctor. Luckily he had treatment and is on the mend. You can mix caring for your guy with extending the intimate bond with him.

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+)MAY 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array pretzel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Hepburn View Post
    There is a service that you ladies can do for your guys. A lot of guys simply don't check their balls aften enough for lumps. Having your female partner taking control of this weekly/monthly chore is so nice for a lot of guys. We are awful at doing this and your partner maybe could do with your help? How often does he check himself? If it's not often enough, do it for him. There was a case over here where a footballer had huge lumps before he went to the doctor. Luckily he had treatment and is on the mend. You can mix caring for your guy with extending the intimate bond with him.
    I've heard of this before. Also, men can do the same for their SO's in helping with their monthly breast self-examination.

Just remember to take it seriously until you're done.
    There will always be boundries, but making love is so different, than having sex, let's face it. CW

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pretzel View Post
    I've heard of this before. Also, men can do the same for their SO's in helping with their monthly breast self-examination.

Just remember to take it seriously until you're done.
    Funny... I had my annual Dr appt on Monday. Had to see another Dr, as my regular one was out on a delivery, but anyways, as she did my breast exam, she asks if I examine my breasts every month. The first thought that popped up into my head was, well, between my hubby and I, they get examined daily. But thought that was a bit TMI for the Dr's office, so just politely nodded and said yes.

But on the balls issue, I did actually read an article a few months ago about a woman finding lumps in her hubby's balls. And an old boss of mine, discovered she had breast cancer because her hubby found the lump. So, it's beneficial all around.
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Rediscovered's Avatar

I'll be checking for lumps next time I get a chance...thanks for the public service announcement! Good stuff to know.

And SFDad, your wife sounds like me...I have to be careful because I do get carried away sometimes.

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Hepburn View Post
    Your tongue can do a pretty good job of feeling too.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

Banned from WH Array Thomas Hepburn's Avatar

Stop it, you're getting me excited now. There's no limit to the amount of times I can have mine checked !!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast