Forum:

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Playing with your man's balls

VIP Member Array

Yes, I play with my husbands balls and yes, he likes it. The thing is though, that he likes just about anything I do. I'm not bragging either, that's just a fact. What's important to him is that it's ME doing it and that I'm thoroughly enjoying doing it. The whole idea of me playing with this equipment and enjoying doing it is what makes it good for him. If **I** didn't enjoy it, he **couldn't** either. My not enjoying it would be a real turn off. That's just how very mental sex is. That's what he tells me anyway. I don't know of any way to "test" him, nor would I want to. I tell him that I'm his worshiper. He loves it.

VIP Member Array

My wife likes to play with mine while I masturbate. I would think this kind of play to be normal.

July 2011 Poster of the Month Array kristalyn_04's Avatar

I've known guys that enjoy it and guys that don't. I enjoy doing it if he enjoys it. If he looks bored out of his mind then it won't have much appeal for me either, but if he really gets off on it then it will fuel my enthusiasm for doing it. Same thing with anywhere else on his body I would touch and play with.
    How can you see where you're going if you spend your whole life looking over your shoulder? –Naughty Ninja

Banned from WH Array
    Blog Entries

As long as he likes it, i like doing it for him..

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm fascinated by a man's balls. I don't know why, I absolutely love them. It just completes the whole yummy package. That being said, if he didn't enjoy it, I wouldn't enjoy playing with them, I'm sure.
    johnny33 likes this.
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array Texasred's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless Dork View Post
    Guys are as different in what they like done/not done to their testicles as woman are to their bits. Some guys don't want you anywhere near their balls and some would like you to stomp on them with your heels.
    Well, amen to that! but I fall firmly in the former camp.
    I have had a few girlfriends that either liked it or thought I would like it if they did various things with my balls. All I can recall feeling is a sense of dread that she was going to inadvertently do damage to a VERY sensitive area, and I can tell you, having a long sharp fingernail poke you there is no walk in the part (shudder).

I tolerate it with my present gf because she likes to do it - she's told me she likes to do it - but it's all I can do to sit (or lay, or stand...) still.

Banned from WH Array

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless Dork View Post
    Guys are as different in what they like done/not done to their testicles as woman are to their bits. Some guys don't want you anywhere near their balls and some would like you to stomp on them with your heels.

Most guys vary somewhere in the middle of all that... but asking your guy firstly if he wants you to touch them.. if he says yes... then as you do asking him softer? Harder? here? there? figuring out the kind of touch he likes and the pressure and the variations are whats going to make him personally happy.

Learning how joe bob or tony likes their balls handled will not prepare you for own boyfriends/husbands balls.

For the OP... Until My bf I never had an interest in balls. I didn't like the look of them, the texture of them.... I would avoid them at all cost.

But upon falling in love, I fell in love with every part of my guys body, his balls included. I find his sexy, love playing with them for his pleasure it turns me on.

But thats the same for oral sex and other things I wasn't fond of and now am the hugest fan of. I think loving someone, being totally into someone can completely reinvent you sexually -- it did me!
    do u have any twin sisters? :P

VIP Member Array

Getting my balls gently handled is great, and getting them licked or kissed even better. It's why I shave them.

But I don't enjoy getting them sucked, like when she has a whole egg in her mouth.

Junior Member Array

I love messin' with my man's balls. I've put the whole darn thing in my mouth a few times.

Banned from WH Array

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Hepburn View Post
    Yes. I love my balls being played with by my partner. If any of the ladies want tips on what to do then don't be afraid to ask. I think surrendering your intimate areas to a caring partner of the opposite sex is such a fantastic feeling. Somebody on the previous blog said their partner didn't like it because it reduced his masculinity?? I think it does the opposite. Having the most fertile and masculine areas caressed by a woman accentuates masculinity not reduces it. Trusting her not to damage your precious area is so initmate and enjoyable.
    This is a fabulous idea but I have never played with that. It is really a stimulating sport. The way men like our breasts so do women like their balls. It is as vital as our breasts and both are sfot and spongy and hands feel better with the touch

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast