Forum:

Thread: Women and strap on. What good is it for the woman

Banned from WH Array

Default Women and strap on. What good is it for the woman

This is a question for women who use strap ons on their guy.
    If you bring up using one or want to use one on him, do you do so because you
    think he might enjoy it, or do you enjoy it in some way yourself ?

If you suggest using one he says no, do you shrug, because after all you dont feel anything anyway and you just wanted to do it for him, or are you bummed because you like it in some way ?

VIP Member Array

I hope I don't steal the OP, but I have a similar question. Why would a woman want to have a strap on and shag a guy, unless she has some dominance fantasies? This is why I would hardly ever ask my gf to do that. Is this thing a completely disgusting activity to you, women. I know we cannot generalize, but I mean like each of you, individually.

haha - i always laugh at the thought of me and a strap on!! I can just see myself look absolutly rediculous. hahaha!

On a more serious (if i can) note - I have never had an interest in using one and my boyfriend and ex's have never shown interest either. But yes, id like to find out how it turns a women on using one - it must be something to do with dominance right?
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - Chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO-HOO what a ride!!"
    "I dream about being with you forever." - Twilight

Banned from WH Array

Well the girl I am with is kind of dominant. She knows jiujitsu so if she wants to all I can move is my eyelids. Most of the times she does it when kissing my chest, I like it but it makes me involuntarily thrash around.
    One time she held me in place and she used her finger on me. Had she not held me in place I would have probably shied away.

She suggested using one and now I wonder do girls want that or does she think she will do me a favor ?

Blog Entries

I don't think it necessarily has to do with dominance. It could just be fun.
    But in all seriousness, physically there is the fact that the strap on could push on the vulva/clitoris with each thrust or in general. Mentally, there is the phallic imagery of the strap-on itself, we're taught that penises are sex objects, so why not feel sexy with a sex object on your crotch?
    Nature gives us shapeless shapes,
    Clouds and waves and flame,
    But human expectation is that love remains the same,
    And when it doesn’t, we point our fingers and blame.

Register|Contact Admin|Email Admin

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array GlassDaemon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'ma say this but I'm not sure it's true/exists but I do believe they make strap ons with vibrators at the base(to effect more her than him) and maybe even a little piece to insert into her while she's wearing it. Not really sure though, but I could imagine it probably exists.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
    ~Sri Chimnoy Ghose

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Faerunner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GlassDaemon View Post
    I'ma say this but I'm not sure it's true/exists but I do believe they make strap ons with vibrators at the base(to effect more her than him) and maybe even a little piece to insert into her while she's wearing it. Not really sure though, but I could imagine it probably exists.
    They do indeed exist with vibrator pockets and secondary stimulation for her. There are some that will accommodate two full dildos or plugs - one for you and one for your partner! There are also thigh-strap-ons if you don't want a full harness strap-on or can't use one. (I've done a LOT of research on strap-ons, as I've been looking into getting one)

Anyway, for me it'd be both a dominance thing and pleasure for him. Little has a point about the phallus being sexy, and it'd satisfy some curiosity in me to see myself with a strap-on, but mostly I'd want him to enjoy it even if I looked ridiculous. I'm not a sadist. If he doesn't get some pleasure from it I wouldn't do it... but if he did, I'd definitely enjoy having him submit. It's not the only position in which the man can submit, clearly... but it's the one in which he submits most fully. Most positions where the woman is dominant/on top still involve her being penetrated, and in our sexual culture, it seems like penetrating is considered a dominant act in itself, whether or not the woman is in control of the position.

Banned from WH Array

good input so far.

March 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array

The brain is the biggest sex organ. If for whatever reason she finds this exciting, then she will enjoy it.