Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What age did you start thinking about sex?

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Array

Default What age did you start thinking about sex?

I was in middle school, as young as 11 when I started menstruating....BUT, I'm curious about other women. Did a lot of you start thinking about it when you got your period for the first time?

This is off-topic, but my friend and I were talking about Debra La Fave (the really pretty teacher that molested the 14 year old boy). People say "He probably liked it. 14 year old boys think about sex constantly

I thought, "So do 14 year old girls! My 7th grader friends were fantasizing about Jared Leto and Gavin Rossdale. But, is it okay for them to have sex with us? NO!"

Then, I maybe felt that I was one of the few females that thought about sex that early? You tell me.I hope not.

If any guys want to jump in on how old they were, go for it. I do remember having some 13-14 year old male classmates that were scared of sex or thought it was gross.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

14. Shagged at 19! Can't stop thinking of it now!
    Happy and Taken!

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Array

It varies from everyone, IMO!

In elementary school, I did think about kissing and being touched.....But, I didn't know about the "other stuff". I found out about that stuff in middleschool, and that's when I started fantasizing about it.

Stressed-You're right. I figured a lot of young girls aren't open to admit if they're thinking about sex, b/c they will get about it.

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I didn't know that it existed until I had already had it. We didn't have sex ed, just a kotex slide show on menstration that, much like my parents explaination, relegated reproduction to, "the sperm and egg come together". I had a vague idea that the navel had something to do with this since I had been told not to let anyone see mine.

I had a year or two where I wasn't too, shall we say, connected, to reality and don't really remember thinking of sex as anything but entertainment. At some point in my teen years it all clicked into place and I started wanting it and thinking about it frequently. That's stayed pretty constant unless I'm really feeling put down in a relationship.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

jns
    Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array jns's Avatar

Probably really around 14 with my first wet dream. Before that the thoughts of love were less physical, more platonic.

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) FEBRUARY 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array stressed's Avatar

I've been thinking about sex since I can remember. Maybe not in the same detail as when I entered my teen years, but I've been fantasizing about it since I was a child.

The reason why it's more acceptable for teenage boys to want sex is only because women are treated differently in that sense, even in our days.

For boys it is 'normal', they have to have many girlfriends to prove they are "men", to learn how to satisfy their future wife. For boys the change in hormones means that they will immediately start thinking about sex, but for girls it's only about their period and the bad mood that comes with it. Girls are called all sorts of names if they have a boyfriend at 14, because they are supposed to be 'pure', collected, and patiently wait for their future husband. These are opinions not stated in those words in our days, but the background is still there.

Hahah, I never really thought about it until I was like 18. I'm 21 now.

Not sure if that's weird or not.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Lol...I was too busy thinking about school and stuff. It wasn't until I was 16, and that was because my boyfriend kept trying to push me for it. So I dumped him. It wasn't until I was 18 that I really started to think about it and that was because I was around people talking about it all the time, I had my first orgasm at 20, and that was because I got a friend with benefits. I was a very late bloomer, when it came to sex. I don't think it has anything to do with menstruation because I first started my period at 11.
    I never thought sex was gross, I just didn't care...Now though my friends all tease me about being a nympho.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array eleni's Avatar

about ten i think?

i developed pretty early i was wearing a B cup bra when i was ten and had my period.

that sounds really scary now i look at it written down.
    'so why care for these petty obsessions? your designer heart still beats with common blood. and what if you could have genetic perfection? would you change who you are if you could?'

Arrow

i had 1st period in 12, then my mom explained me what is it covering question about sex, so since then...
    free yougaychat.com 4U

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast