Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most Intimate Act?

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Default Most Intimate Act?

I was just wondering what you all thought was the most intimate thing you could do with your SO?
    I was talking to someone the other day and mentioned that I felt cuddling was the most intimate thing to do, because you are content with just holding the other person. Neither person really gets anything except the enjoyment of having the other person holding them.
    Oral is another thing I feel is intimate, the act of giving pleasure. Unless you are in a 69 you are just giving pleasure and taking pleasure in the act of watching your SO gasp in bliss.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Rediscovered's Avatar

To me, it's when we are looking into each other's eyes while we are making love. That makes me feel unbelievably close to him at that moment.

I definitly feel that oral sex is incredibly intimate when me and my boyfriend have sex.

I also feel completly close and intimate to him when he pauses to kiss me.
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - Chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO-HOO what a ride!!"
    "I dream about being with you forever." - Twilight

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

I think the single most intimate moments between me and my boyfriend are shared in the moments after pleasuring each other... whether its oral on either of us or both of us or sex... those moments afterwords when our breathing is still heavy, our bodies still sticky and he holds me so very tight to his chest and kisses my head... we are so connected right then, its beautiful to me.
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Kissing. Done consciously is intimate sharing, you are face to face, can smell, feel and it can arouse to the point of orgasm.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

Junior Member Array

The lotus position

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) FEBRUARY 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array stressed's Avatar

..Sex?

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stressed View Post
    ..Sex?
    There is sex as in the f word and then there is making love and range in between.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

There is so much to sex! It can be casual, which I have done. It was not intimate at all, it was just well....sex!
    Then there is the act where both people focus on making the other happy.
    I have done it both ways, and casual sex was all about taking your pleasure, not about both people. That's all I can describe it as.
    Even saying "I love you" during it isn't as intimate as just a random text saying "I love you" in my opinion because he could just be caught up in the moment while the text means that he is thinking of me and only me. You never know what is going through your lovers mind...It's their actions that show the love.

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) FEBRUARY 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array stressed's Avatar

Well, I'm talking about sex with the SO, not casual sex with strangers. I don't think there's anything more intimate than that, as it's the only thing you can only do with your SO. You can hug your parents or your friends, I don't find hugs a privilege for my SO.

As for sex being either f or love making, I wouldn't separate the two as long as there's a real connection. F can be passionate, love making can be emotional. To me nothing beats either of the two in matters of intimacy, because I cannot think of anything more intimate that being inside your partner/having your partner inside you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast