Forum:

Thread: He takes too long!

Junior Member Array

Default He takes too long!

My boyfriend takes forever to cum, and usually ends up NOT..........i need some tips...........hes a little overweight and a little on the small size......I need some awesome tips on how to send him over the edge in bed!!

WH Super Moderator Array sourpuss's Avatar

Do you make sure he knows that you're enjoying it? Most men I know, that's what does it for them.
    Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard.

Register! | Rules/FAQ | Contact Mod

Junior Member Array

yes i'm very vocal cause i know he likes that, i think that one of his problems is he's just too used to himself, if you get my drift..............

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Does he excessively masturbate? If so, that is going to be a huge problem. He needs to lay off for a bit.
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

Yeah see if he'd be willing to back off the masturbation, especially on the day you are going to be 'active' with each other and if he has enough self control... even the day before.

If he's masturbating before sex, the second orgasm is going to take longer to achieve... not to mention if he is conditioning himself to only respond to his own hand... a tragic thing for a guy that actually wants to enjoy sex with another person.

I think him laying off the self-time in and of itself might fix your problem, and on top of that be sure to keep him visually stimulated during the act... keep the lights on... play with yourself, tease him with your breasts, say some naughty stuff in his ear... and try different positions that help him find the most friction/ stimulation.
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Is he on any medication? Antidepressents can be a real killer.....

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array LilahX's Avatar

While I understand the satisfaction from bringing your partner to orgasm, if it's not bothering him, don't let it bother you. Guys with stamina to go for ages are a bonus in my book - as long as what they're doing is giving you heaps of pleasure.

If the sex is less than exciting in the penetration department then you both need to work on that because this 'problem' may not go away.

There may well be health issues which are creating this situation. My man is on anti-depressants and he'd be lucky to cum once for every half dozen times we have sex, if that. It's just something we both have to live with.

VIP Member Array

Do you use condoms? It took me forever to be able to orgasm while wearing one.

Even these days, now that we don't use condoms, I still don't always orgasm. My first priority is her, but it often takes a lot of my energy to get her to that point. By then, I'm so exhausted that I just kinda plop over gasping for air and then rush to get a drink of water. Probably a sign that I'm not hydrated enough lol.

Lots of things can keep a man from orgasming though. Fear of getting you pregnant or regular stress in his life. And you probably already know this, but body fat can cover up a lot of the penis' length. If he lost weight, he'd seem bigger and likely be able to penetrate deeper. The larger a man is, the smaller his penis will seem. Except for girth, of course. If that's the issue, then there's not much you can do.

VIP Member Array

Don't worry about the masturbating thing, it shouldn't be viewed as an obsticle or something he needs to stop... But, instead, use it to your advantage. Try to find out what he masturbates to and how he masturbates, and do it for him. Then try to expand on it with your own variations. After he becomes comefortable with you he'll be a lot more receptive to everything surround it.

Banned from WH Array Thomas Hepburn's Avatar

Pittsburgh44 is right. Find out when he masturbates and tell him you'd love to do it for him. Tell him you love the hardness in your hand and the explosion of love juice at the end. If he's small, is he shaved? If not, you could shave him if he accepts. This will make it look bigger and allow you better access to the whole member. I must say that I can't imagine any guy wanting to do this for himself. It's such a lovely feeling having a soft feminine hand on your penis, stroking it and running her fingers around the head. Always guarantees that I ejaculate.