Forum:

Thread: Condom getting stuck after sex

Junior Member Array

Post Condom getting stuck after sex

Ok well last night my bf and I had a really big scare because when he was going to the bathroom he was screaming babe i can't find the condom and I got up all freaked and stuff and we turned on the light to look for it but we couldn't find it and then I told him to look for it you know down there and yeah it was there he said it was just the end of it stuck and he pulled it out carefully and nothing came out or anything he check it to make sure so should we be worried we use the Trojan spermicidal ones and that's never happened to us can someone plz help me give myself some piece of mind I would greatly appreciate it. thanks.

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You are probably ok. But probably isn't good enough, you may want to get a MAP
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array
    Blog Entries

that has happened to my Ex wife and I, as well as my girlfriend and I many times, a morning after pill brings added piece of mind, we didnt worry about it, because it was just the tip stuck, not the WHOLE condom being up inside her.
    "We easily see what is done to us,
    Before we see what we are doing to our mate!"

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Array

While you should be fine I'd probably be heading to the nearest clinic to get plan b/emergency contraceptives. I believe condom directions say to hold on to it while withdrawing for that exact reason.

Junior Member Array

Thanks and yeah it was just the tip that got stuck not the whole thing.

This is a pretty common thing. (At least it was with me when I was using condoms.) It's doubtful if you would become pregnant from this unless some semen spilled out and got into your vagina. To avoid this in the future, he should pull out immediately after he ejaculates and before he loses any of his erection. He should also hold the base of the condom against his body as he withdraws to keep it from slipping off during withdrawal. It's nice to bask in the afterglow with him still inside of you, but this is something you absolutely cannot do if you are using condoms for disease and contraception. Follow the condom owners manual and they will work fine.