Forum:

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ejaculating on her face

Junior Member Array

Default Ejaculating on her face

Hello!

Been reaading the forums for some time, love the positive and mature atmospehere and wanted to ask for advice myself.

I'm in my late twenties, in a a relationship with an amazing woman and things are working great, in and out of bed. I've had two relationships before her that didn't eventually work out, but she feels just right and she feels the same way about me. She is a very sexually open person, but there is one fantasy of mine that I'm worried about.

I'm very turned on my ejaculating onto a woman's face. It's mostly about the visual part, which I find highly erotic, but also about a woman allowing me on her face. I discovered it by accident with my first girlfriend, she was shy about doing it on purpose, but she ended up preferring it instead of swallowing and I just loved it. During my college years I had two partners that considered having it on the face just kinky fun, so I started enjoying it even more. Unfortunately, in the two relationships I've had since, I got hard looks just from asking about it, so I kind of forgot about the idea.

Now, when I had met her and gotten very comfortable, we had an open talk about what we enjoy and expect in bed, and when we got to our fantasies, I knew she felt very comfortable with giving oral, so I took the courage and brought it up. She wasn't too excited about the idea and had never allowed a man to do that, but she told me that she could imagine trying it with me in the future.

A few months later she arranged a very special evening and gave me permission to finish on her face. For me, it was like being in a dream - she was absolutely gorgeous, had har hair and make-up done, felt very submissive, just looked into my eyes and asked me to do it. And she was very comfortable taking it on her face, she was a bit surprised by the amount, but just smiled calmly. I enjoyed the view for a monent, kissed with her, helped her clean up and took a shower.

Afterwards I wanted to know how she felt about it and unfortunately she had mixed feelings about it. She loved how much it turned me on and the submissivness, but she felt very gooey and embarassed about the way she looked. It made me feel awful about wanting to try it, but she said it wasn't that bad and I should worry about it.

During the next months when we were having a great time in bed, she would occasionally aks me if I wanted to do it on her face and I just couldn't say no. She was very open about not getting any direct pleasure from it, but she said she knew what to expect and was getting used to it. She also told me not feel guilty about it and she'd tell me if it was too uncomfortable for her. Eventually she gave me permission to ejaculate on her face whenever I wanted to, as long as I told her when to close her eyes and help her clean up, as usual. I've done it a few times and I have mixed feelings about it too. I love the way it feels, the way she looks after and the fact that she allows me on her beautiful face, but then I again I remember that she's doing it just for me.

I'd like to hear from others who have similar experiences doing something special just for your partner, especially in a longer term. It's hot as for me, but I don't want to ruin anything for her.

March 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array

As long as you are willing to do things that she particularly wants in bed but that you don't like much, I think it is OK. I see nothing wrong with a relationship where each person goes out of their way to please the other. It is a problem if you turn her down for things that she asks you to do.

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

We've done the ejaculating in the face bit to death in the past. But I did a search and couldn't find the threads. I think Rcoreyus is right, it has to be give and take.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

Maybe you should try ejaculating on your own face to see how you like it. Position yourself more-or-less upside down (use the bed or a wall) and masturbate to the point of ejaculation. If you like it in her hair and mouth, make sure you hit your own during this exercise. This may may give you a different perspective on "facials".

From my perspective, I think you have a bit of a dominance fetish. As long as your SO is submissive and enjoys this, no harm, no foul. But from what you have written, that is not the case. Thus, its only OK if both parties are consenting and enjoy it.

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The past consensus here was that a lot women find it demeaning. Others are OK with it and a few get off on it. Personally it's a matter of attitude. We've had it happen by accident and it was funny.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by rcoreyus View Post
    As long as you are willing to do things that she particularly wants in bed but that you don't like much, I think it is OK. I see nothing wrong with a relationship where each person goes out of their way to please the other. It is a problem if you turn her down for things that she asks you to do.
    She does have one fantasy that I wasn't too excited about at first, but I became comfortable with it over time and I'm actually thinking it could be the same with her and facials; didn't think of it that way before.

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Maybe you should try ejaculating on your own face to see how you like it. Position yourself more-or-less upside down (use the bed or a wall) and masturbate to the point of ejaculation. If you like it in her hair and mouth, make sure you hit your own during this exercise. This may may give you a different perspective on "facials".

From my perspective, I think you have a bit of a dominance fetish. As long as your SO is submissive and enjoys this, no harm, no foul. But from what you have written, that is not the case. Thus, its only OK if both parties are consenting and enjoy it.
    I've done it on my own face when I was younger and it wasn't bad, but the loss of interest right after I orgasmed was a turn-off and it made me undestand that it is rather messy and that is why I help her clean up.

I don't think its about dominating her, at least not consciously, but the fact that she accepts me on her face with a smile and isn't in hurry to wash up just for me is a huge turn-on.

WH Super Moderator Array sourpuss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rcoreyus View Post
    Yep, I agree. I would be careful about asking for it all the time, or doing it every time you get oral. That may be a bit too much for her. And definitely do some things that don't particularly do anything for you, but are really nice for her.
    Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard.

Register! | Rules/FAQ | Contact Mod

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

Have to agree with the above. If she has told you she doesn't really like it... but likes making you sexually happy: you have someone very special. Don't lose what you have by abusing the gift she gives you... do you know what I mean?

If I don't like football, can't stand it really... but going to a game with you makes you happy and I do it, its my choice... and I probably will have some fun and enjoy the fact that I've done something you like.

Okay okay, its not that bad, I can go to every other game with you but if you purchase the 24 nfl channel and make us watch it every single night... no more hbo sundays, all football all the time... I'd become pretty dang resentful of just how much football I had to put up with !!

Pretty soon I'd hide in my room any time you mention football, wouldn't go to the game with you and would just be burned out on it. Anytime you brought up me going with you again... I'd remember how going only made you want me to watch it all the time and I'd not want to start THAT up again...

So basically. Take her to the occasional game... she might even develop a taste for the sport. But don't take for granted her willingness to please you... it could eventual breed resentment.

I actually get sexually turned on by this act with my boyfriend... but even I wouldn't want it that way every single time.
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Junior Member Array

Thank you for the advice, I do appreciate her a lot and I don't want to push it. So far I've done it occasionally, when I can tell she's very turned on and we're going to shower later anyway. And finishing inside her is physically too enjoyable for both of us in any way.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast