Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When do girls cum?? How do you know??

Default When do girls cum?? How do you know??

Hi All,

me and my Boyfriend have started to get intimate - we havent had sex just yet but we have done everything else. we do a lot of foreplay but i have never came - will you have to have sexual intercourse in order to cum?

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Absolutely not.

Do you orgasm through foreplay?
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

well yes kinda i do have a lot of pleasure when we foreplay

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sweetie you can orgasm just thinking - well, I can. You can orgasm from the vibration of the car when driving (works even better in a truck maybe that's why they've gotten so popular). You can orgasm from doing kegels, from kissing, touching, fingering. There is a world of orgasms out there just waiting for you - have at it.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

"Advanced Technique" there i think WC....and you left out sitting on a tennis ball on the back of a motorcycle. ;o). But for our young friend here she might want to use the forum search on "learning to orgasm". There are numerous thread from some very "knowledgible" Ladies on teaching your body to respond first to self-stimulation and then to a partner's efforts.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array LadyC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WildChild View Post
    Sweetie you can orgasm just thinking - well, I can. You can orgasm from the vibration of the car when driving (works even better in a truck maybe that's why they've gotten so popular). You can orgasm from doing kegels, from kissing, touching, fingering. There is a world of orgasms out there just waiting for you - have at it.
    I hope I am not getting away too much from the orignal question, but has anyone ever had an orgasm in their sleep and awoke to find out it was happening in real life? I know men equate this to wet dreams, but I never knew women did this. I know it sounds crazy, but in my dream I don't think I was actually doing anything sexual. I first experienced this in my first pregnancy. As for your answer RosePetal like everyone has already stated you don't have to have intercourse to cum!! Definitely not! . . .

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SaharaJim View Post
    "Advanced Technique" there i think WC....and you left out sitting on a tennis ball on the back of a motorcycle. ;o). But for our young friend here she might want to use the forum search on "learning to orgasm". There are numerous thread from some very "knowledgible" Ladies on teaching your body to respond first to self-stimulation and then to a partner's efforts.
    Not advanced at all. I bet many women experience this in a vehicle but don't recognize it as an orgasm. I think of them as mini treats.
    I recommend several book in my thread for Books on Sex. The Orgasm Loop is good one. There are a number of books on sex for one as well. Learning to orgasm on your own is a good place to start
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by LadyC View Post
    I hope I am not getting away too much from the orignal question, but has anyone ever had an orgasm in their sleep and awoke to find out it was happening in real life? I know men equate this to wet dreams, but I never knew women did this. I know it sounds crazy, but in my dream I don't think I was actually doing anything sexual. I first experienced this in my first pregnancy. As for your answer RosePetal like everyone has already stated you don't have to have intercourse to cum!! Definitely not! . . .
    I've orgasmed in my sleep before. In recent years I've started to orgasm very easily. My boyfriend can make me orgasm from as little as stroking my wrist.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array PandaPaws's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pinkFlames View Post
    My boyfriend can make me orgasm from as little as stroking my wrist.
    WOW... that is just like foreign to me, as my bf can do just about anything under the sun to me, make me feel awesome, and I still can't orgasm. Very frustrating for both of us, although we kind of try to ignore it and accept it. The wrist though, that is a new one for me.

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by PandaPaws View Post
    WOW... that is just like foreign to me, as my bf can do just about anything under the sun to me, make me feel awesome, and I still can't orgasm. Very frustrating for both of us, although we kind of try to ignore it and accept it. The wrist though, that is a new one for me.
    It's fairly new to me too. Before, I would pretty much only orgasm from direct clitoral stimulation but since I've been in this relationship I can orgasm ridiculously easy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast