Forum:

View Poll Results: When it comes to balls during oral sex I....

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • don't go near them!

3 13.04%
  • give em an ocassional lickin.

12 52.17%
  • alternate about 50/50ish with the penis

5 21.74%
  • love sucking on them and spend most of the bj on them.

3 13.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Balls and oral!

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Default Balls and oral!

My girl loves oral. Thing is, she pays WAY too much attention to my balls. Now I'm not complaining and frankly its good and different. But now its about 90/10 and my penis is kinda missin her. Is this common?

APRIL 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array ItsASecret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If it were up to me I would not go near them with my mouth, I will with my hands on occasion though. Every once and awhile I will give in and just do whatever he asks during a bj and that will sometimes include some licking in that area but that really does not happen that often.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Licking is fine, but actually in the mouth scares the cr**p out of me. It's not physically comfortable, and the fear of something going wrong is insurmountable.

Why do some women not go near them with their mouth? How are balls any different that way than a penis? I don't get it.
    Last edited by MiniVanMan; 07-14-2010 at 01:40 PM. Reason: missing word
    - MiniVanMan

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JRod View Post
    My girl loves oral. Thing is, she pays WAY too much attention to my balls. Now I'm not complaining and frankly its good and different. But now its about 90/10 and my penis is kinda missin her. Is this common?
    They fit better in your mouth, she may be more comfortable there. And I've NEVER had a grab my head and start trying to take control when I've got one of his balls in my mouth but they will do it during a bj.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

VIP Member Array

Like I said on a previous post, i enjoy giving head and licking and sucking balls is all just part of the act, but I would focus my attention more on the penis but definately give them enough attention.
    "Eventually all the pieces fall into place...until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moment and know that everything happens for a reason".

WH Moderator & WINNER OF BEST THREAD MARCH & JUNE 2011- Don't mes with Mes T Array Mes T's Avatar

I wouldn't want my bf to think I'm avoiding certain areas, so like others I give some attention to the balls but mostly penis, say 80/20. Also judging by his reactions, I don't think playing with his balls does that much for him.

JRod just tell her what you're thinking. She's probably only doing this because she believes you're really enjoying it as it is.

Banned from WH Array Thomas Hepburn's Avatar

My g/f playing with my balls, moving them around, cupping them, separating them and stroking them is very nice for me. I think it's better if the guy is shaved as he can feel more. I don't want her to solely do my balls, but playing with them for an half hour or so is very nice for me as a prelude to sex of any kind, especially mouth or hand job. It feels nice to let the most delicate bits of your body be open and vulnerable to your female partner for me as well. Playing with the balls and then occasionally stroking the erect shaft of the penis is very enjoyable.

I have no problem using my mouth on my boyfriend's balls during oral. I mostly use it as a prelude to the action on the penis. My boyfriend has said that he enjoys it if I stop mid-way to do something else (kiss his neck, give attention to his balls, etc.) and then return to his penis; his attention is diverted so that when I return it's like a shock of how good it feels again. I know that many guys don't want women to stop once they begin, so I'm sure that is his personal preference. For me though, balls attention is a nice addition, but clearly not the star of the show.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array sungoddesschelsy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'd give alot more attention to his balls if he'd at least trim his hair... I give them attention now but I promise if he ever shaved everything off for me, he'd think he's become my king and not just daddy lol!

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Winged_Muse's Avatar

I try to give them attention when I give my man a blowjob. If we have time a lone and are deeply in the mood, he'll pull down his pants for me so I can play with everything but if we're not home a lone and have to worry about other people around, he will normally just keep them in his pants and let me suck his penis but I do like to rub and lick them when I am able to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast