Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: im over horny help!!!!!!!!

Default im over horny help!!!!!!!!

question: is it normal for me to get horny litteraly 15 minutes after sex even if it was the best sex imaginable i mean i am constantly horny and im pretty sure i get more then most girls i know.... like at the least i get some form of action at least 4 times a day any tips or advice i dont wanna be this horny plaese and as my boyfriend often says he is only one man he cant keep up seriously help

umm well i wouldnt think so ud still be horney unless you didnt get satisfied. because once that orgasm comes its like fireworks and you dont want to do nothing after. and 4 times a day that doesnt hurt? wow.... the only advice i could give you is why think about sex right after you just got it? id think that all of us girls would be all done and satisfied. and to help the boyfriend out if you get that bad dont have sex. do other things....even if you try going along time without having sex it could probably work out for it. because this situation kinda reminds me of an addiction

I am the same way...I don't know if it is be horny exactly but when I think about what we had just done and how amazing it was or think of something we could have done, I get excited again. Duplicating the feeling and experience once more.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Casey715's Avatar

My wife is 29 and she is still like this to this day. There have been times when she wasn't, but only because of circumstances out of our control. But yeah, 90% of the time, its like I'm married to a 13 year old boy. LOL. There are definitely times I can't keep up and that's why she has toys. Do I think it is a bad thing, NO.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

I do not think it is abnormal to be extremely horny. I also find myself wanting more quickly after having a great session of sex. I want to cuddle close for 10 minutes then I want to do it again. I am only 23 but have a strong sex drive. I have sex with my BF at least 4 times a week and then masturbate between the times we have intercourse. I personally would like to have sex 3 to 4 times a day when I have my period because I am so horny. I think it is a good thing to have a strong sex drive.

Junior Member Array justcuriouz's Avatar

Could be a sex addiction. Maybe talk to a therapist? If you think you might be using sex as a way to feel good when something else in your life is making you feel bad, then you might have a problem. Even if you did this at one time and the bad thing in your life has resolved, you may be actually addicted. Like when a person uses alcohol to get through a bad situation and then once the situation is better they still can't stop drinking. If this is the case, it's a very real problem and you deserve to get help for it. Good luck.

jns
    Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array jns's Avatar

Chemically, there is a high or euphoria from having sex. The chemicals released in the brain cause a high, but like many if not most euphoric drugs, cause a low when the level drops. I think this reaction is very normal.

For those who get horny quickly after sex, does this happen even after say, the tenth orgasm? Or the fifth? Is there a level of satiation that makes those feelings go away?

Junior Member Array

I totally understand this except this has happened to me as I am approaching my 40th birthday. I can have orgasms repeatedly and want them constantly. It is a nice surprise after feeling shut down and tired for so many years (like TEN!) but my body feels like it is in overdrive. It is very distracting. The orgasms are even higher quality and still almost IMMEDIATELY after I can go again and again. I understand that if you aren't going thru this that you would think that it just wasn't a fully satisfying orgasm... not true. They are better than ever. My husband was DELIGHTED at first but I think now he is a little scared! I can't find anything about this online? It's a little crazy.

Junior Member Array

Oh and to answer the last poster's question.. I don't know what the tally would be to feel fully satisfied? Haven't reached it yet and believe me I've tried!!! It's like as soon as the wave rolls over and normally you would feel relaxed, now instead I am in high gear all over again. It's beyond comprehension.

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well my theory is that your body is working normally. We just have so many sexually disfunctional expectations that we don't know what to do with a healthy sex interest. As far as satiety goes, just as with any sensory/emotional experience, such as eating, going for quality, focused, conscious interaction and response and involving more senses, may help you experience a deeper level of satisfaction. In other other words you may need more gourmet sex and less 'fast food' sex.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast