Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to ease pain during anal ( help )

Junior Member Array

Question How to ease pain during anal ( help )

Me and my fiance have alot of sex, we where thinking about trying anal, we did without any lube or anything it hurt like , it didnt go threw all the way. Am scared to try again , what can we use to ease the pain ? Help ?

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lube is absolutely essential for most. You need to use it. I prefer AstroGlide. Also, you need to relax, pushing out while he is going is will help open up your rear and make for easier entry.

I thoroughly enjoy it, can orgasm from it in fact, but it needs to be done tight.
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Done right there shouldn't be pain. Relax, slow down, use lube.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

Junior Member Array

Personally, I don't think I've ever experienced it right. I've done it several times and there's always pain for me. My god, I remember the first time...I had tears in my eyes. It was horrid. I always get scared when my boyfriend implies that's what he wants...but, I'm also scared to go buy lube in public, lol. Maybe I can order some online. Hmm...

Junior Member Array

Lol, Lube sounds handy but is there a right type of lube ? or a brand of some kind that might help.

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

AstroGlide, IMO is the best. You can pick it up anywhere, WalMart, Walgreens, CVS, etc.

But, you may have to experiment until you find one that you like. I just suggest no warming lubes and no numbing lubes.
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

Blog Entries

Your local adult shop should have an extensive selection and the clerks should be knowledgeable about the products. You may be able to get some trial samples so you can decide what you like without buying expensive tubes.

To expand on what Lana recommended, just before he is ready to enter you need to bear down just as if you were having a bowel movement, this will help relax the muscles. Then have him slide in just the head of his penis and wait until you tell him he can enter further. Let your body relax and get comfortable with it before you give him the go ahead to enter further. Then he should slide in the rest of the way and wait again until you give the go ahead for actual movement. This should make a big difference. Contrary to popular opinion, with some prep you should be able to take something much larger rectally than vaginally so don't tense up over this. Many women actually find anal easier to orgasm from than vaginal sex. But you do need to exersize care until you get into it.

Blog Entries

Just as with vaginal sex, being very aroused will make it better.

Jex
    VIP Member Array

I really enjoy anal sex but for me it's impossible if he doesn't play with my vagina and also my anal first and then use lube... lots of lube, maybe that could be the key for you to?

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

I find using astro glide really helps the situation. When we first started my bf would actually play with my rectum with his finger to get used to that. Then after a short time of that then we progressed on to anal sex. The key is lubrication and being relaxed. Once he enter and the movement starts it feels wonderful. I do not do it on a everyday occurence but again astro glide and relaxation will help. Also try the finger thing it helped me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast