Forum:

Thread: best way to wake your man up?

VIP Member Array

Default best way to wake your man up?

I've been thinking of ways to wake my boyfriend up in the morning that would turn him on, but considering we live with his parents it can be a bit risky, which i like but he doesnt lol. so is there any good ways to wake him up sexually?

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array Texasred's Avatar

My gf is a light sleeper, I sleep pretty soundly, and she loves to wake me up by taking matters into her own hands, so to speak. When I do awaken to find what she's been doing, it's an incredible turn-on!

I have a fantasy in which what wakes me up is she's got me in her mouth. I'm barely awake, really still drowsy, and that warm wet mouth is slowly sliding up and down my member. Oh gawd that would be awesome. Someday, maybe? I hope so.

Similarly, waking up to find she's basically sitting on my face, but ever so gently. Just barely brushing up against my nose and lips. Wow.

Again, same idea, but with her breasts.
    - MiniVanMan

VIP Member Array

My ex GF used to want to go to sleep with me in her mouth, but, that kind of freaked me out because I was afraid she would bite down and not know it. Besides I could never go to sleep like that because I would get too turned on. A nice wakeup for me would be a tender loving bj and then she would climb on for some 69. That would be mind blowing and a great way to start the day.

Day Tripper

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

I find myself waking my bf up in the morning by gently massaging his penis it is great to see it slowly enlarge to full erection. there has been a couple time I would give him oral sex to wake him up but the best is to get his erection up and just pull back the covers and mount up and start riding his penis before he knows what is going on it is fantastic.

I wake my boyfriend up by massaging his penis, then I put his penis in mouth. He wakes up when he is good and hard, then he and I have nonstop sex for two hours and then go at it in the shower before we wake the kids.

WH Super Moderator Array sourpuss's Avatar

My boyfriend would kill me if I woke him up! haha
    Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard.

Register! | Rules/FAQ | Contact Mod

jns
    Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array jns's Avatar

I would love to wake up with my wife having put her female parts on my face, with my nose poking her in the butt, and a leg on either side of my face. I know, it is not answering the question, but it is the best I can do.

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array Texasred's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sallywi2003 View Post
    I find myself waking my bf up in the morning by gently massaging his penis it is great to see it slowly enlarge to full erection. there has been a couple time I would give him oral sex to wake him up but the best is to get his erection up and just pull back the covers and mount up and start riding his penis before he knows what is going on it is fantastic.
    This is just exactly what MY gf has done, and it is absolutely a mind-blowing turn-on!
    But I thought she was the only woman in the world to ever think of this; the only one **I** have ever known, anyway...
    Before this, I awoke one morning to her grinning at me, then she explained she had stroked me while I was sleeping just to watch it develop into a full erection, and that I'd never even stirred. She wasn't sure I wanted to be awakened!!!
    We soon got THAT point clarified...