Forum:

Thread: Different ways of doing sex

Junior Member Array

Default Different ways of doing sex

I would like to discuss different ways of doing sex. I share one of my best experience.

We have been married for 10 years. I am 36 & my husband is 38. Since last 2 year we were not finding interest in sex. we used do sex once in a month. Eventually it was resulting in the altercations. Things were so worst that we decided to go for part away.
    One of my friend suggested me one consultant. I and my husband went to see her. After a long discussion that doctor pointed few facts in our case. & the major thing we found for loosing our interest was same kind of sex.
    She suggested us to try this thing. Try different cloths. she asked my husband to wear saree and for me male cloths. She asked me to do what my husband does with me & for him repeting things which are done by a female. there itself I got excited. this is something we never tried and imagined also. But then doctor said, its not something new. many people do this & 80% people find great satisfaction after 2-3 intercourse.
    We both took 4 days off & went to one honeymoon spot as we have a joint family and my husband was not comfortable with it initially.
    On that night he got one nice salwar kameez for me & I got one fancy and my favorite saree for him. fortunately we both have same shape.Initially my husband hesitated to wear saree but then he got agreed. I made to wear bra, panty, peticoat & finally a trasnperant saree.Then bindi,lipstick,mangalsutra, long silky wig, ear ring & everything that I use. While doing this only I was enjoying so much. probabaly after a long time I got that feeling. Then we celebrated our first wedding night for more than 4 hrs , me as a husband. we both enjoyed the heaven that night. Those 4 days really changed our life.
    Now we do it on every Saturday & sunday whole day as he has holiday on Sunday.

My sincere request to all who wamt some change to try this. Dont know probably this is something we are looking for.

Junior Member Array

In addition to above
    Now we have shifted to our own house so that we get privacy. Now we do it on every sunday whole day as he has holiday on Sunday. On Sunday he only cooks everything and for whole day and night he is my wife. I behave like husband. I think this change has added spice in our life.

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

What a lovely story. It's wonderful that the two of you have found something that has brought you closer together and brought new interest to your love life. There are many ways you could dress up and roles you could play in the future.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

[QUOTE=supriyapathak;221104] While doing this only I was enjoying so much. probabaly after a long time I got that feeling. Then we celebrated our first wedding night for more than 4 hrs , me as a husband. we both enjoyed the heaven that night. Those 4 days really changed our life.
    Now we do it on every Saturday & sunday whole day as he has holiday on Sunday.
    QUOTE]

Awesome story! Thanks for sharing!

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Allie602's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I am so happy that you and your husband were able to find sexual fulfillment again. Have lots of fun.