Forum:

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Very Jealous about her exes penis size

VIP Member Array

What would you prefer to hear, that she's had men bigger than you?

I don't even see what the size of her previous lovers has to do with your current relationship. If the woman isn't complaining, why make that an issue?

I find it seriously disturbing that you spend so much time thinking about the penis size of the men in her past. AND questioning her about it.

VIP Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by newdewd View Post
    They are all taller than me - 6ft 2 compared to me, at 5ft 10. Does this mean they are more endowed? In your experience, is there a correlation. I Know it shouldn't matter, but for some reason it does.

I'm just over 6.5" myself but fear that they must have been bigger. She assures me that they weren't. I just can't seem to believe her.

Ladies...what has your experience been? Please let me know. Thanks.
    Okay, I didn't read the pages of responses, but I wanted to make 2 points

1) A man's height has NO IMPACT on his penis size, the shortest man I've been with was 5'5" and his penis was over 9 inches; the tallest was 6'7" and his penis was maybe 6 inches

2) Her ex's penis size doesn't matter, it really doesn't. I've been with 4 men with extremely large penises and my husband knows this. My husband is well hung, but nowhere near as huge as some of the men I've been with. I don't care. My husband is the best lover I've ever been with and that's what matters. Besides, I never liked monster-cocks, they're simply too painful for me.

Get over thinking about her ex, he's her ex for a reason. Respect the fact that she chose to be with you.

VIP Member Array

Yes height is not going to determine their size. The tallest man I was ever with was 6'4" and yes he was by far the smallest. Almost tiny and very surprising. Dont you know the old saying "Dont judge a book by its cover"..................Bottom line you got what god gave you and your stuck with it so be proud of it regardless if someone else is not.

Banned from WH Array

Listen. If I thought the way I've been thinking was normal I wouldn't have reached out to a women's website to set myself straight. I am, I admit, very immature in this regard. So yes, I agree, I am not thinking in a logical way. This, believe it or not, is my attempt to do so. Your criticism is very much warranted. I get it.

Banned from WH Array

Quote Originally Posted by Awoman2 View Post
    What would you prefer to hear, that she's had men bigger than you?

I don't even see what the size of her previous lovers has to do with your current relationship. If the woman isn't complaining, why make that an issue?

I find it seriously disturbing that you spend so much time thinking about the penis size of the men in her past. AND questioning her about it.
    100% agreed. That's why I'm here so I can shake myself out of this ridiculous and embarrassing train of thought.

VIP Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by newdewd View Post
    Listen. If I thought the way I've been thinking was normal I wouldn't have reached out to a women's website to set myself straight. I am, I admit, very immature in this regard. So yes, I agree, I am not thinking in a logical way. This, believe it or not, is my attempt to do so. Your criticism is very much warranted. I get it.
    newdewd, from this post it's clear that you have insight into your issue, so it's really great that you're being proactive about this.

When it comes to dealing with intrusive and unpleasant thoughts that you can't get rid of no matter how much you understand that they don't make sense, I'm a big fan of cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT). CBT is very effective at helping you gain control over your own thinking. There's tons of simple exercises available in books or on the web.

That's my suggestion for conquering this persistent emotional tension.

I've personally used it to successfully deal with emotional baggage from a bad break up, it's not complicated or embarrassing.

Good luck, I hope whether you take my suggestions or not that you find what works for you in dealing with this.
    It really sucks to suffer through feelings that you **know** don't make sense.

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

Height has nothing to do with penis size. There are tall built guys with small penis' and short guys with huge ones. But you are worried about the wrong things when it comes to her exes... even if one had a 9 inch penis... so what? Doesn't mean he was any good at it... doesn't mean he knew how to make her come, doesn't mean he knew how and where to touch her that felt good to her... doesn't mean he made her get butterflies in her stomach when he looked at her. Doesn't mean squat. You are making yourself feel bad over something that is so irrelevent to whether or not she may have prefereed an ex to you.

Thats like her wondering what colors your exes painted their nails and worrying herself silly over if they chose a color you liked better... yep, its that irrelevent to how good of a lover a man is. YOu want to wow your gf and be better than all other men... treat her good, show her respect, make her feel like the most special girl in any room you are in with her, learn her body, ask her what feels good, show her affection, listen to her when she has something to say. Do all that and you're 100 percent guarenteed to blow any ex she had out of the water. Or just keep driving yourself crazy crunching height statistics that have 0 relevence to penis size.
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Allie602's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Truly, height, weight, body type, hand size and foot size is not predictive of penis size. I have seen more penises and the men connected to them than I care to have seen. Men are very proud of their junk and like to introduce it before the 2nd date sometimes. I can tell you from those experiences, you really cannot tell. If you are not convinced look up references on the internet, it's all there.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Casey715's Avatar

Yep, that football player is defiantly packing. Wait, she claims he wasn't. Hmmm....does she lie to you often? If you really care that much, facebook that dude or go to his house and ask him. No? Why? Would you feel silly? You know what? Asking your SO is just as silly. Can she change the past? AND what if he was 8, 10, 12 inches. What then? Just what will you do then? Are you going to leave her because she had a b/f that had a big penis? Obviously it wasn't long/big enough to keep her, right? If size is what really matters, and he had the size, then why did she leave the best thing wearing a pair of jeans? Its not a cruel joke these girls are playing on us. 90% REALLY DON'T CARE. You know who it matters to? You, and me, and Joe Blow. MALES.

If proof is what you want, if you will believe the words being typed here on this forum is proof, then take note. I work under a P.A. who gives physicals often. This P.A. is a woman. It it her rule that when she gives a physical to a male, I be in the room as an observer. I have seen more male members than I care to. And not just here. 3 years varsity football, basketball, track, and weightlifting. 2 years Jr. college football. So.......Lets not just go with height. Please don't take this out of context. In locker rooms everyone sees what everyone has. One does not look, but one does see. AGE; ranging from 14 years of age to, I think the oldest guy was around 88. RACE; White, Black, Hispanic, Oriental, and mixed race. HEIGHT; from 5 ft to, lets say close to 7 ft. I'v seen a woman with a penis. A guy that cut off part of his own manhood. I have seen it all. Yet after all that I can't look at a man and say with any certainty what size of a penis is in his pants. Sorry if this does not answer your question, I did the best I could.
    I am happy because I am content with who I am. My wife is not responsible for my happiness, she enhances my happiness because she is so good to me.

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array Colorado's Avatar

You know, I've never even wondered about this. Never asked her, don't expect I ever will... who cares.
    She seems to enjoy what I have to offer and thats what counts to me (and her).
    Colorado

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast