Forum:

Thread: Too wet during sex

Junior Member Array

Default Too wet during sex

I end up getting too wet during sex to the point that my husband to remain hard is there anything I can do to not be too wet? Or to help my husband remain hard?

VIP Member Array

I'm sorry, but I'm not understanding something.

I don't understand how you being extremely wet is making it hard for your husband to stay hard? Is he slipping out because you're so wet?

I get absurdly wet with my husband, to the point that it pools on the bed and my husband **loves** it.

Have you asked your husband what it is about you being wet that causes him difficulties?
    You can't really control how wet you get, but you do need to communicate with him and find out exactly why it's a problem for him and ways to manage his concerns.

Good luck

Junior Member Array

No he tends to loose sensitivity especially if we have been going for a while if I am too wet he said I am not as tight and cant feel as much.. o he will loose it .

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array Colorado's Avatar

Mans point of view:

The WETTER the BETTER!
    ...and I don't understand how he can not "feel as much" if you are wet - doesn't make sense to me.
    If you are not wet, doesn't that equal (friction) pain for you?
    Maybe he has masturbated to the point that he has a leather penis or something? :0) lol and therefore cant feel anything unless its lined with sandpaper?
    Sorry, but I don't understand why he would not have feeling? Is he really thin/small in circumference?

Sorry to make light of the situation, but for me, your being SUPER wet would be a MAJOR bonus!
    Colorado

VIP Member Array

So,

after doing a search on another sex forum I'm on, and talking to a few guy friends, I've come to learn that this is not a completely unheard of problem.

Apparently, if a man's penis is quite small in relation to the size of the woman's vagina, then for some men it can really cut down on friction to a point that they can barely feel it. Think about it, if the fit is loose to begin with, then it being super slippery could be not stimulating enough because their penis is then just kind of swimming around in fluid.

Some men complain of this phenomenon when they use too much lube.

For a man who already has difficulties sustaining an erection without a lot of stimulation, then the lack of friction could be problematic.

shbre2000, from what I've read, men with this issue seem to deal with it by periodically pulling out and wiping the excess moisture off of their penis. Perhaps your husband could try this technique to avoid losing his erection.
    For this purpose, I would suggest keeping some nice micro-fiber towels on hand for convenient and gentle wiping down of his penis. Regular towels might be a bit too rough, especially if he has to do it repeatedly.

I hope that helps.

Junior Member Array

My husband makes me super wet too and can go forever. The only time this is a problem is when we have been going at it too long but then we stop for a bit (wetness doesn't change though) and then pick up again a while later. Sometimes doctors will tell you after about 45 minutes of an erection they may lose it for a bit. My husband can go for a good 3 hours regardless how vigorous we get so or how wet I get, sometimes having to take a mini break in between or switching positions maybe, perhaps this would help? Try a reverse cowgirl

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array ManINeedACoffee's Avatar

I don't quite understand how he wouldn't be able to feel as much, either. If he's having trouble with that, I have a feeling it wouldn't be from wetness. There might not be as much "friction" due to the slickness, which could be why he says you're not as tight (when, in reality, you probably are). Either way, I'm not really sure if there's anything you can do to make yourself "less" wet...when you're excited, you're excited, you know? He should take it as a compliment!

Quote Originally Posted by Colorado View Post
    Maybe he has masturbated to the point that he has a leather penis or something?
    I wonder if it would smell like new car....?

Sorry, I couldn't resist.