Forum:

Thread: women bragging about their sexual conquests

VIP Member Array
    Blog Entries

Default women bragging about their sexual conquests

I find it very strange that women brag about their sexual conquests. what's to brag about? just about any man is ready to go anywhere, anytime. i'm imagining that if i were a woman and i just picked a random waiter and pulled him into the bathroom i wouldn't exactly feel valued or respected by the man. maybe women want a combination of sex and respect from the men they give it up too. perhaps that might be a reason to brag about. do the man and he still respects you afterwards. still, i'm very skeptical. i think the only thing i would want to brag about if i were a woman would be a marriage proposal.

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Now what prompted this?
    I talk about sex a lot, more than most people I know but I don't any women who talk about 'conquests'.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

VIP Member Array
    Blog Entries

wild child,

I know some girls do talk about their relationships, my sister used to tell me everything about here "conquests".
    What do men talk about..
    plus i've heard about this phenomenon elsewhere though i admit it is rare.

also if i were a woman i would brag about having a fling with a ladies man who was hot and sensitive i suppose.

that's another question. when a woman says he's a real ladies' man, does she view him as positive? my mom will sometimes use that expression but i keep forgetting to ask her what she's thinking when she says that.

VIP Member Array
    Blog Entries

also let me take back what i said about any man is ready to go at any time with any woman. those men that are not in a relationship, i'd say 95% of them are ready to go with a very large majority of the female population provided they are within a certain age range. those men that are in a relationship i don't want to speculate how many of them would be unfaithful.

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

Men will brag about getting 'sex'... women will brag about getting 'good sex' see yes... it is nothing to brag about that a woman found a man to have sex with , as you pointed out... men tend to be a bit more free and easy with the penis... society doesn't frown on them for being promiscous and they don't have to worry about carrying a baby in their tummy for 9 months.

Women however will not usually say... oh yayyy i finally got laid last night. Unless its been a long time or they'd been holding out for some reason. Typically if a woman does brag it will be about the fact the guy knocked her socks off because there is a large portion of the population of women that sleep with men that don't care to learn how to satisfy them sexually... finding one that does is a score, and yeah... i've heard women brag about that.
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

VIP Member Array
    Blog Entries

thought you made a typo but i get what you're saying now