Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kegels and sensations

VIP Member Array

Default kegels and sensations

How many women here do kegels (i.e. squeeze their vaginal muscles) during intercourse? Does your man feel/enjoy it when you do? Do you enjoy it when you do?

When I do them it really excites my fiance. It also feels good to me, but not nearly to the same level it does to him. I was just wondering if this was typical.

Interestingly, he felt them far less when we were using condoms--so please say whether or not you use condoms and whether you have noticed a similar difference.

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It should be noticable to both of you and enhance your responsiveness.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

Banned from WH Array

A man's perspective....

The PC muscles or PC floor, are those muscles that are strengthend over weeks and months of doing kegel exercises, and take a long time to develop. They are equally beneficial for your man to do too. Unless of course he wants to wear Depends when he is older. As for sensation, they absolutely improve the feeling your partner feels when you "clamp down" or "squeeze" him.

I'm a kegel novice, as I've just recently re-incorporated them into my daily routine (I try to do them at every stop while in the car). My partner's PC muscles or floor is very "strong" and she can really apply nice pressure during our intimacy.

As for the condom use and feeling it far less, I have no idea. My partner and I prefer not to use them.

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I do kegels, have been doing them for a few years now. I also 'squeeze' him during sex and yes he can feel it. No condoms, can't stand them and we have no need for them.
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array Texasred's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jenn89 View Post
    Interestingly, he felt them far less when we were using condoms--so please say whether or not you use condoms and whether you have noticed a similar difference.
    Sex with a condom is like taking a shower wearing a raincoat...

VIP Member Array

As a man, I can feel my wife and know she's been doing her kegels! As for condoms we don't use them and never will.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array BasketCase's Avatar
    Blog Entries

How do you do kegels? I tighten up during sex and release.. is that the same thing?
    ☮“I am convinced that the women of the world, united without any regard for national or racial dimensions, can become a most powerful force for international peace and brotherhood.”☮

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BasketCase View Post
    How do you do kegels? I tighten up during sex and release.. is that the same thing?
    Kegels are an "exercise" that you do to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles. Over time, they strengthen and both men and women benefit from doing them. Basically to exercise them, you clench your muscles down there. Like as if you were going to cut yourself off in the middle of a pee.

WC is a "Kegelmaster" (pun totally intended there) and will, I'm sure, explain everything far better.
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

APRIL 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array ItsASecret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I do kegals during sex, he says I am tight enough so there is no real need to tighten up even more for him. But he knows I need to squeeze and release in order to build up any tingly possible orgasm feelings so he is totally all for it. I do kegals more often when he is fingering me because otherwise it is just a slip and slide effect and I feel nothing so that added pressure from squeezing again builds things up. But he says there is no real difference once he is in me since I am already tight so-to-speak so he doesn't actually feel me squeezing often.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

To find your PCs, which are the muscles that support your uterus, bladder and anus and are the floor of your abdominal structure, simply cut off your flow of urine while urinating. That used your PCs. You don't want to do that often as for some people that can contribute to developing a UTI. Doing unassisted kegels you simply contract, hold and release. You can easily do that 100 times a day. Vary the holding time and don't just do them when you are stationary, do them while you are moving too.

I'm into kegels and have recently become a distributor for Kegelmaster because I think they are so important for both health and sexual satisfaction.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast