Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vibrating penis

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) FEBRUARY 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array stressed's Avatar

Default Vibrating penis

Have any of the men here experienced their penis vibrating/buzzing for a period of over 2 weeks? It doesn't seem to affect ejaculation or urination but neither of the two seem to make the feeling disappear. I've read that it may be due to a prostate issue solved with antibiotics and that too frequent/too infrequent ejaculation can cause this as well, but has anyone been through something like that?

I only ask here because he doesn't seem willing to go to the doctor for it and I post it under the sex section because most men come here (and in a way it does have to do with sex).

WH MODERATOR Array Beautiful Disaster's Avatar

Well...I'm not a man...obviously, but this doesn't seem to be an incredibly rare thing. From what I understand, most of the time it is caused by prostatitis like you said, enlarged prostate. IF it is due to an inflammation, then antibiotics will not help it, but something like ibuprofen should. It it is an inflammation caused by a bacterial infection like a bladder infection, then hes, he'll need antibiotic. As for ejaculation, the way I understand it is too much or too little won't CAUSE this, but it may make any discomfort associated with it worse.

So yeah, I'd say he has a bladder infection. If that's what it is, it'll get worse, he'll start having to urinate more frequently, he'll become lethargic, etc. And if he won't go to the doctor, it'll eventually end up in his kidneys.

Tell him to try ibuprofen, and if that helps, perhaps its an enlarged prostate.

"Be what you're looking for."

"The next time you're thinking of kicking someone when they're down, offer them your hand and help them back up instead."

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array

He should be on Vitamin D3 everyday. Also search info on Saw Palmetto.
    This stops Testerone being converted to DHT which causes the Prostate issue on the first place.
    Wouldn't hurt to try cutting back on sugar and doing probiotics for a while if he has been on Antibiotics.

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array Colorado's Avatar

Had this occur in the past for maybe half a day, but then subsides... Two weeks? Sounds like he needs to talk with a Doc.
    Colorado

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) FEBRUARY 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array stressed's Avatar

Thanks for the advice. I'll tell him to check with a doctor (I haven't mentioned it yet, I'm waiting for him to decide himself). It must be in its third week now.

Only odd thing with this is that, since he started having it his penis seems to be functioning 'normal'. As in, it's easier for him to be aroused by touch and ejaculates much faster than before, when it used to take ages for both to happen. So, I don't know if this is related to the problem but in a way it's both good and bad...

WFO
    Junior Member Array

Wow, I've never heard of anything like this. Don't mean to be insensitive, but if all else is functioning it seems like a good deal. I've tried to use vibrator while having intercourse with my wife to heighten our pleasure. Really not too sure what you mean by "vibrating"....

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array Texasred's Avatar

Have any of your bedroom "toys" gone missing...?

Quote Originally Posted by Texasred View Post
    Have any of your bedroom "toys" gone missing...?
    LMAO... I think she means tingling sensation more than vibration.
    I think all guys have had this at one point or another - just not for a two week period; thus, he should be seen by a Phys.
    Colorado

Banned from WH Array
    Blog Entries

Well i've never ran across a guy with a "Vibrating penis" but if it's for real i could save the money i spend for batteries

Quote Originally Posted by sidneyalive View Post
    Well i've never ran across a guy with a "Vibrating penis" but if it's for real i could save the money i spend for batteries
    Hilarious! You'd still have to wind him up somehow lol
    Colorado

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast